IT'S A SHOE-IN! - ATC Swap, Open Media, Due Feb. 12

All returns have been mailed - hope they all arrive quickly and safely, and that you are pleased. We had some wonderful and creative footwear ideas submitted - you are all so talented, with very diverse ideas - great variety! Please remember to leave "you rock" points for your return partners and iTrader for me when your cards arrive. I would love to have you join me in future swaps I host, thanks for your participation!

Guess who got her shoes in the mail today? Guess who only lives about 8 miles from Cici?
Thank you so much. I got a kitten in a vintage shoe from Ferret girl
a rollerskate, from Cici, and a sam langfords shoe from Allegrae. I was surprised she was the artist since she does a lot of food. :wub: Well done there. Nice layer of protective sealer.

My returns arrived today & I really scored! Of course, that was a given considering the high quality of ALL the cards in this swap. So, many thanks to:allegrae..Suzi...Cinlan...ferretgirl...stahlra and CastleQueen5. You Rocks have been given:)

A big thank you to CiCi for hosting yet another great swap. Love my returns!:) iTrader has been given;)

Glad returns are arriving, I have heard from about half of you now. Hope to hear from more by the end of the weekend, so I know they have all arrived safely.

I have received my returns.... just now having the chance to post and leave my feedback for everyone. Lovely cards ♥️

Thanks for hosting this great swap, CiCi! I love my returns from electricdesigner, suzi, and JenUrebel!

I have now heard from the majority of players and am getting close to archiving this swap. I will wait a few days longer and then send to archive.

Received beautiful returns from cicicreates, suzi, pouringdiva, electricdesigner, lindylu and jenurebel. Thanks, everyone! Off to leave iTrader/You Rocks...

I am going to send this swap to archive now, since I have heard from the vast majority of you. Thanks so much for your participation, it was fun! Hope to see you next time!

Back
Top Bottom