JANUARY PAT Due: March 18

Here are my last two- rogalaca's chess card and Debs Hitchcock.
And I love Escher but that was probably the hardest card I've ever made. I spent hours and tossed out many failed attempts. His work is so detailed! He's an amazing artist!

Nicky - those are great! I love the way that the sheep have a non-edge background.
I hope that the scan is the problem but both the apple and the berries seem to have a large amount of blue on them. This is NOT one of the colours that should be a major part of a card in your red/green group.

Nicky - those are great! I love the way that the sheep have a non-edge background.
I hope that the scan is the problem but both the apple and the berries seem to have a large amount of blue on them. This is NOT one of the colours that should be a major part of a card in your red/green group.

The background on the berries was done with light green - no blue involved in this card. The background corners on the apple were done in a dark shade of green (with a tendency to blue but still green!) so both cards are actually done in green and red. When I look at the apple scan in my gallery the colors are absolutely green so no problems there (and the teacups don't look fully red either - more pinkish on the scan - but the pencil used was absolutely red).

Last edited:
ceejay - I LOVE my Host cat!

Nicky - I am so glad! Your cards looked so good I was hoping that it was just my computer ruining the colours.

ArtDuJunque - those cards are amazing!! I can't wait to see them in real life - I'll tell you as soon as they arrive

iridescent888 - your beautiful cards for Gp 4 (and me) have arrived

Last edited:
baybird - those cards are AMAZING! I am obsessed with sunsets (and yours is gorgeous). My Host card is so interesting - I will enjoy looking at what you have done - is it zentangles for the background?
My husband has given up trying to get me to move (it only took 30 years) so I am still in Blackburn North.

joss - your cards are wonderful - my favourite is the elephants, I love how the little one is 'hiding'

Last edited:
Donna, my cards are on their way to you, I didn't make you a card :-( but sent a little envied of blanks including a vintage chipboard one cut from a 1920'@ board game box! It's not archival so if you want it to be you will have to use archival spray. I hope this is ok. I have never not sent a host card but I have seen other people post that they sent other goodies instead of one.

Back
Top Bottom