JANUARY PAT Due: March 19, 2013

jonquil - your Gp 1 cards have arrived today - this means that they will be in the mail tomorrow.

I guess I better show what I have made:
4_scan0047.jpg
2_scan0048.jpg
2_scan0049.jpg

jonquil - you will find your kimono VERY unique as I made it during our trip to Indonesia (and the flight was very bumpy in parts). This led to some interesting placement of stitches :D:embarrassed:

My apologies for group 2: I'd apparently forgotten to give you iTrader and only given them to our lovely host. I will do it right now!

My gorgeous kimonos and flowers arrived here today - thank you to our awesome host - such a huge job!!!!! thanks to the talented members of Group 1 Donnacr, Jennie & HiddenTreasure and Group 4 Notinkansas, Ferretgirl, Maineatc & CastleQueen for your lovely work one and all!!!

Thanks for all the kind words for this Host - you all made it easy to be a clever Host;)

tandy - your cards arrived today!! Gps 7 & 8 will be in the mail tomorrow.

Rec'd my wonderful mice today. Thank you to Donna for Hosying and the mouse couple, Thank you Jonuil for Martha Mousie, and hiddentreasure2010 for the sweet girlie mouse. Love them all.

Thanks for hosting, Donna! This was a great PAT.
I love love my returns from group 7. Thanks to Joss, Tandy, sunkissed, and BArox818! Really adore all my returns on this one.

And I love my group 7 cards too. PATS are my favourite thing right now, I love the fact that the players make a special effort in each group. Thanks for hosting again Donna, you rock. Off to leave all my itraders now.

Yay!! The cards from the last 2 groups are finding their new homes.

Please check the first post to see if I have marked your cards as 'Returned - that means that you have received them and given iTrader.
I may have overlooked some as I am also hosting the Easter ATART - which group will have ALL its cards acknowledged first?

Group 6 have done it!!! ALL the members of this group have now received their cards and given iTraders - well done!

which group will be next?

Thanks for hosting, Donna, and thanks to group 2 and 8 for the awesome art!

well done Group 2 - the next group in which everyone has given iTrader.

Don't forget - EVERYONE in a PAT receives iTrader - the Host AND all members of your Group. After all, they have made a card especially for you.

I got my fabulous returns today! Groups 3 and 7 - you are awesome! Thanks Donna for hosting a wonderful PAT :)
Off to leave iTraders now!

Back
Top Bottom