July PAT - celebrating the UK Due: Sept 9

Donnacr, just received cards from three of my group partners, with your note. Thanks so much, they are all very pretty, including the rainbows. Leaving iTrader for these now.

just when I think that I have Australia Post sorted and need to allow nearly a month for my cards to arrive anywhere they start to be efficient and cards are arriving in a fortnight :wacko:
glad you like them CiCiCreates

BluSkyHare - thanks for telling me

for the rest of Group 5 I don't think that you will be receiving anything from Beckster as she has not been active on the site since Sept 18 - sorry.

Don't forget that you give all your group mates iTraders - as they have made cards JUST for you, not rep points.

Last edited:
My lovely Group 8 cards have arrived from ann_stebbing,TS Marie and LucyMc. They are well worth the wait. Thank you Donnacr for hosting!

I understand your sulking ann stebbing - don't you live close to dithespy? How dare the postman deliver 1 letter and not the other?!?
plumhill2001 - could it be the 'backwoods' that is the problem? I think that is part of my problem with mail deliveries. ;)

Yes Donna, we are next door neighbours. All of 5 meters between our mail boxes. I think her hubby hates me for introducing her to ATCs. Thinks she's 'obsessed' - well isn't that normal?

That is so cool! Wish I had a neighbor who made ATCs! (Maybe I do? Ya never know!)
Oh, I suppose if folks have gotten theirs in Massachusetts and Arizona, I just might get mine in Minnesota tomorrow?!? ;) They probably flew over my house and now they'll fly back...

Everyone - I had a total of 7 people to mail to as ann_stebbing was in both groups.

I've mailed off Donna's part...plus cards for all group menes except 2. I have not gotten a reply for an address from 2 people still. XD

plumhill - fingers crossed for cards today

Paradox - thanks for being so quick with your part.
Maybe if you still haven't reached those 2 people - if you give us their names in the thread someone else may be able to help you.

plumhill - there may be a problem when it takes 2 days for the postie to deliver cards to houses next door to each other. . . and YOU are OVERSEAS!! :shocked:
hopefully yours are very close :yes:

ann stebbing - glad you liked your returns (and the postie finally stopped storing them up).

For the 3 years we lived in Indonesia we were in a secure, gated community. So secure that not even the postman was allowed in! so when we returned to Australia I was quite excited to receive junk mail - I am now over this.
The only time junk mail is useful is when it is needed for a swap :D

Sorry you don't have your cards yet plumhill but you are not the only one.:(

Back
Top Bottom