JULY Weird Holidays -- Due July 30, 2022

3moffday2, your wonderfully weird cards have arrived! Thanks for the host card!

Juju, your wonderfully weird cards have arrived! Thanks for the host card!

plumhill2001, your wonderfully weird cards have arrived! Thanks for the host card!

I really like weird holidays and I have thought of several. However, this month I have not been able to put thought into designing the cards. I am so sorry. I will have be able to send anything this month. :(

Fundygirl and loveless, your wonderfully weird cards have arrived! Thanks for the host cards!

Butterbean, your wonderfully weird cards arrived! Thanks for the host card!

Will be swapping cards tonight and sending returns home on Wednesday. Thanks for playing, everyone! August swap is live; hope to see you there.

I have received my cards. Thanks so much to plumhill2001 (Lasagna), 2moffday2 (Ice Cream), and juju (Alice in Wonderland). With a big thanks to Allegrae, who performs the magic behind there wonderful swaps!

I'm having issues leaving fundygirl her "you rock" ... As soon as it lets me, I'll leave it! So sorry about that! @fundygirl thank you for my cute card... Those cows are adorable! :)

Got fun cards from loveless (compliment your mirror), 3moffday2 (world kissing day) and Butterbean (world ufo day)! Great job, everyone! And thanks, Allegrae, for another winner of a swap! :notworthy:

Got some awesome cards! Lovely cards from Juju (Alice in Wonderland), Butterbean (Teddy Bear Picnic) and leydab (Space Exploration). And thank you to Allegrae for hosting such a great host again!

Back
Top Bottom