JuNe BiZarreE HoLidAyS Swap! - Open Media due June 20.

Ok, I'll work on some catfish cards. I have PLENTY of cat heads - maybe I'll try out some others? Or, stick with the cat in Sunglasses? I have some other fish bodies also.

CastleQueen5, now I want to knock the dust off my rubber stamps. Love your zucchini card…green is my favorite color.

Very cool National Catfish Day, Mary! I think I did that one before, and it was fun to do.

Great cards Rosa! Love your Donald Duck! Your June Bug card is timely…they are flying all over here now.

I have to dust off my stamps, way to often I have to many . I have a goal to use them all before I die at least once and to stop buying more.

Oh I mailed you a big envelope today, Suntrade. It has this swap and more in it. Other swaps.

I bought some rubber stamps in bulk on ebay last year. Two boxes actually, oh maybe it was more. But anyway, I got a good deal. Got some stamps I wanted and a box of stamps I might never use. I either need to trade them or sell the rest back on ebay. But selling them would cut into my crafting time so it is on my some day list.

I have horse, and holiday stamps (I dont do Holidays)

Welcome santasbratt, and janetmachek!

LOL Castle Queen and Mary .... I think if I buy one more thing my house will explode .... :twitcy:

OMG - i LOVE buying bulk lots of stamps. It's like a treasure box as you go through them all. Garage sales are also like a treasure hunt when there are stamps for sale.

Whenever my craft room starts getting cluttered and I think that maybe it's time to stop buying, THAT is when I clean up and reorganize and make room for MORE stamps! :D

LOL Mary, I remember I said before I Have too muchc raft stuff, and you told me "you say that like is a bad thing". I always tell my hubby see? I am not the only one! :twitcy:

Last edited:
It seems like every time I get into something, I have to have loads of it! Right no I have been making fairy dolls, and I cannot get enough floss ..... I am obsessive like that!

I have this one box of giveaway stuff. (ok, I have more than one) But I was looking through this ONE box of giveaway stuff, because I have some extra room in a flat rate priority padded envelope. I was gonna fill it up with stuff I thought the person might use. SOOOOO>>>>> I start pulling stuff out, thinking Wait, I could still use this. blah blah blah. I found a junk journals someone made for me, in a swap, and thought WHY did I think to give this away.

I pulled out some alphabets and started added them to some ATC jam cards. I didnt have an use for them before. Now I do.

Lets just admit I have "Save this for a future art project issues". Ok back to sending off this envelope. I want to find some fun things to send her.

Back
Top Bottom