Kids Animal ATC Swap, all media, due March 15

Okay, just updated the list! I have cards from Gerry, gobble turtle, Suntrade and karr311. They are all awesome, and thanks for the host cards. They are awesome!

Kristin, Luca mailed his ATC's today. If I can get him to figure out how to send the pics we took on his iPad, we'll post. He played around with metallic gelatos on both black and white paper. I mounted the light background on matboard and cut out the animal shapes he'd drawn on the dark background. We did the cards in phases and had three different weekends of fun :~]

I'm afraid Danielle n I need to withdraw. When I went back to work last month she went back to staying at my mom's during the week... we never got the chance to finish them up. :(

Sorry to see you go kynara....those sound really cool Jazzie, can't wait to see them! I'm going to look through the cards now and update the list... :)

I'm sorry but my son and I will have to withdraw. Time just slipped away from us and I don't think that we can get them there by the deadline. :(

I put the number of cards sent by each person next to your name. If I got something wrong, can you please let me know..... Also rob I seem to have misplaced your return address. D you mind pm-ing me....thank you. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the children's and adult's artwork....all so different and beautiful...and thank you for all the lovely host cards!

Got them both, so I can swap in the next day or two! Don't forget to check out the kids dinosaur swap I posted :)

Back
Top Bottom