Ladies at the beach~ DUE: July 13th!

Melanie, they are great! You are so funny. I only have one marker that is like flesh color, so that is why mine do not look so tan ...

fantastic cards everyone! Everyone has done really great work. Almost all of the cards are in the mail to me (can't wait to see them in real life) and the deadline is less than a week away! Can't believe it went so smoothly.

I received SunTrade, MelanieS and sasjhwa's cards today. Fantastic work, thanks for the host cards and the SASE! Only waiting for one more set in the mail then the trading shall commence!

Last edited:
Geez I feel like I'm talking to myself here but ALL CARDS WILL BE SWAPPED AND IN THE MAIL BY MONDAY AT THE LATEST. Waiting on 1 more set but I will be away from home for the next 2 days so I won't get to check until saturday. I hope you guys enjoyed the swap and hopefully enjoy your returns.

Returns are in the mail! Hope everyone enjoys their returns. Please remember to give rep points to those whose cards you received and itrader to me. Also the paper inside your envelopes tells you where your cards went not whose cards you received. Thanks everyone for playing!

Got mine today and I love them all! Thanks to Evalia, BlueAnchors, and Momoruth!

And thanks for hosting!

:jiggy::wub:

My beautiful cards arrived today,thank you Kavka, Sasjhwa and Shahzaadee!And thank you lovely Jaeseals for a great swap!

Thank you Jaeseals for a fantastic swap! I got lovely cards from MelanieS, Suntrade, and Momoruth. Thank you all so much!

Received my cards, too! A big Thank you to lazyshadows, Locke and shahzaadee - and of course to our lovely hostess! Off to leave iTrader and points...

Back
Top Bottom