Leftover Gelli & Crumbs--ATC Swap Due March 27th

CQ are those contents random enough?! Enjoy your challenge. :)

Pancake machine, love your first two cards! I watched only the first two seasons of GOT. I couldn't even get through the first book, and I was gifted a couple of soft cover GOT novels....so they are in my "books to use" pile (don't tell my mother) . Glad that they sparked your imagination! Have you seen The Vast of Night on Amazon Prime? You may like it.

Random? Oh I am sure they were hand picked just for my muse. HHAHAHHAHA!

Ok dont laugh or pity me but NEVER have I ever seen the series GOT. Game of Thrones. Probably never will. My son has Netflix now and he shares, but I am not really a big Watcher of things. I like audio books in my craft room. I have to head there sometime soon I have swap deadlines.

Really great cards Raineyday - very well done! Is that a stuffed Cheetah? I rather love that.

Expanse is a good TV show, but lots of characters to keep track of the first couple of episodes.

No worries about GOT CQ5 - it is HBO and plenty of people never saw it. Lots of popular shows with buzz that I have never seen, such as Breaking Bad and the Sopranos. They buzz for a bit then fade.

I think that you missed my post on the 24th that I received my envelope, since it isn’t marked. Anyhow, I have completed my cards, and will be putting them in the mail tomorrow morning :)

Sorry about that Suzi! You're updated now. :)
We had a big snow storm a couple of days ago, so just made it to the mailbox this afternoon and what did I find?
Aginghippychic's and Carol's wonderful creations!
Yay!

You can borrow GOT and that other one. Oh shoot about the time travel to Highlander hot guy. Any way, I read book one of Diane Gs book and watch the dvd, and I just decided too much rape and murder.

EDITED TO ADD, but get this I am attempting to finish season 4 of heroes. and that is full of blood. and UGH. I just want to know what happened.

Catherinejo, your cards are great! And so quickly done!
CQ, the puffin cards says "the beginning of what you have not yet imagined". Excellent, yes?

How's everyone doing? It has been snowing since morning. 6 to 8 inches expected by tomorrow. I've got my hot mocha and a couple of new magazines to gather images from, while I watch the snow.

Snowing here, too... we got 18 inches last Monday, and look well on our way to another 6-8 today.

Not sure when I'll actually be able to get these to the post office, but anyhow, I had fun making them :)

gc.jpg

Love that vision card Miss, very cool! We only got a light dusting of snow in the midwest, but you all are getting hit on the coast.

I've got an idea mapped out for card #3, but have Dad D&D tonight so we'll see if I get to it.

Wonderful cards, Miss! I agree - I love the Vision card, but love them all and especially the "Bliss" card - so pretty!

BluSkyHare - I've got 2 cards done and 2 laid out that I'm working on. Will post when done. No snow here in British Columbia - we've had rain for almost 2 straight weeks and finally, finally, the sun came out yesterday and today is perfect! Weather forecast is sunny, but cold for the next 4-5 days. Glorious sunshine...

Back
Top Bottom