LEFTOVERS, AGAIN? CLEAR OUT YOUR LEFTOVER ATCS -- DUE: SEPT. 21

Got returns as well from Beverley, Stonebandit and zhouzhou, thanks for a great leftovers swap!

My returns arrived in France today. All are fabulous cards and I'll leave You-Rocks for everybody. Thanks so much for hosting this swap allegrae. It was great to find new homes for my unloved cards and I'm thrilled with my returns,

I received beautiful cards from Photopam, mcgillisj, and PinkJellyFish. I love these new additions to my collection. Thank you Allegrae for all your hard work on this swap!

Because of the size of the swap, envelopes went out in batches. So, hang in there! Cards are on the way!

Thanks for hosting Allegrae. This was a good idea for a swap and the cards I received didn't seem as if they should have been leftovers!
Thanks to these artists:
rapgardenpainter - Cosmos
londonont1 - an abstract
stephiedee - flowers against a green and purple background
ThouArtDelyrias - tree silhouettes against a rainbow colored sky
PinkJellyfish - reddish egret
Fierce Armadillo - The Song

I also received my returns and promptly misplaced them... but have rediscovered them! :jiggy:

So thank you to Allegrae for hosting and thank you to Ann_Stebbing, Rapgardenpainter, Barbwat, Sigma, MyNameIsJenn, and PinkJellyFish for some wonderful cards!

I received ATCs from Fierce Armadillo, Cindylou, Suzi, CastleQueen5, Allegrae and Ancient Planter. Thanks to Allegrae for hosting and to everyone else for playing.

Back
Top Bottom