Let Me Count The Ways ATC Swap (Trash to Treasure Style) - Due September 12, 2019

Fun cards from dnewton 972, dithespy, Karr3ll, pouringdiva, and Pisces Dreamer:

View attachment 209730

I like how you are grouping us together. Great way to see the same image from different artists. I am not into pin up girls esp those from WWII. I really do like this girl, and all the ways the 5 artists used her.

The cards have been swapped and are going out today. This was a fun swap and I loved seeing how you all created individual cards from the same batch of goodies. The only thing I missed in this swap was more dialog. I think that I enjoy receiving inspiration from other people's cards and getting feedback along the way. But the challenge was fun and the outcome was interesting. Thanks to everyone for playing in my swap!

Received WONDERFUL returns from CastleQueen, KSJ1717 and Amychelle! Thanks for hosting and for the 'Sweet' card - you DO ROCK!!

Barely awake,
Off to start cup two of love.

Thanks Pouringdiva a girl and her doll, Pals,

ksj1717, I got my coveted Aardvark, I do appreciate you remember me coveting that one

Plus I was coveting this one from the Haagmm, the saint drinking coffee. A pure DELIGHT.

Thank you for hosting.

I do try to remember which cards people seem to really like, and I'm glad you're happy with your returns. That was one of the other problems with this swap where all of the photos were posted last: I didn't get much response to the individual cards.

So...great swap; I probably won't do another one like it, though. :)

I received my beautiful returns from Kimberly, and Amychelle <--- I actually received 2 from you. Thank you to Kimberly for hosting!

Wykyd, I don’t know how you ended up with two from one person! I thought I double-checked for that as I like to give a variety. Keep those and I will send you another card as well.

Back
Top Bottom