Let There Be Lighthouses! Open Media, Due February 21st

Today is not the day, apparently - mail has come, but no lighthouses. Tomorrow, hopefully. I have everything ready to go for swapping, so it shouldn't take long once they're all here. :)

The last two sets arrived - huzzah! I will have to wait 'til the kids are in bed, but I shall get them swapped out tonight/tomorrow and have them postal by the weekend at worst. As usual, I'll post again once they're moving!

Yeah! I was beginning to worry whether hubby had actually dropped mine in the post box to send to you. Thanks for holding out those extra couple of days Marryth. :)

All swapped out and packed up! The Canada-bound envelopes will be postal tomorrow, and the rest will go out soon - will post again once they're movin'! :wubclub:

Whew, finally home again (and put the groceries away, ugh :biglaugh:) - as of a couple of hours ago, all remaining envelopes have hit the post! I hope that they arrive quickly. :)

Thank you for playing hostess for another terrific swap, Marryth! And thank you to: Fandanie, kretakim, and miss for some BEAUTIFUL artwork! I love them all!

Miss, if your "rock points" from me look unfinished, it's because it was...I hit the wrong dang button and it wouldn't let me post again....but, I received "Gray" and it's simply WONDERFUL! Thank you again.

Itrader and rocks to you all! :)

I got my returns this week and I love them! Thank you to our hostess and to catb, Tandy and MargoArtist! Off to leave rep points and i-trader.

Received my returns on Friday only just now getting to tell you all.
I have lovely lighthouses from Della, canadarosebud and bamaKathy... Just love them thanks girls!

Marryth, great job as hostess! Thank you for being you!

I am another late one only coming on now to say I rec'd my returns on Friday. Thanks so much to Marryth, RockingbearRanch and BamaKathy for the lovely lighthouses I received and also a big thank you Marryth for being a wonderful hostess and for a fun swap! :)

Batraplume, I've found that although a lot of swappers leave rep points, many do not. I ALWAYS do to show appreciation, but I guess it is a choice they have! I, personally, like to know who received my card and worry if they were unpleased with it if they don't comment. Your lighthouses are beautiful; wish I could have received more and gotten one of them! :)

Kim, thanks for clarifying this. I've always thought rep points were the rule here so I followed it. Like you I like to know where my cards go.
If I ever make some more lighthouse atc I'll try to remember you want one ;)

Batraplume, Yep Like you I like to know who got one of my cards too, and really its only a polite thing to do to acknowledge the card you received... how hard is it to say "Whoohoo I got your card!" LOL wheither you like it or not doesn't need to be mentioned... and over the time I have been on this site I have been given some doosies... but they always level out with the real awesome ones I get too.

I shall continue to ALWAYS let players know if I got one of their cards!!!

Someone might like to clarify wheither it is a swap requirment to give rep poitns... I thought it was..... Hmmm maybe thats a carole question....
BUT if thats part of the instructions from the Swap hostess in my book thats LAW for the swap....just as sending postage, and hostess card...etc etc...

I think it should be LAW, too! :) It's definitely easy; just type in "thank you", if nothing else!

Back
Top Bottom