Library Card Catalog Swap - 4th time! Due April 2

pancake machine, I'd love to sign up! This sounds like fun, and seems to be rather popular!
I'd like to do 1/2 default and 1/2 challenging.
I just got a ton of cancelled postage stamps, so I'd like to incorporate some of those.
I'll PM my addy to you now. :jiggy:

Hi Plumhill - you are in. The postage stamps could be quite fun- looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Indeed, this swap always gets really popular. The first time I ran the swap I kept it really small to make sure I could pull it off. I had to turn a lot of folks away on that one. Since then it has remained of interest to folks, which is cool.

I got my cards. I love the subjects on them. It looks like i am going to have fun with the making the subject match the painting...awesome! thank you!

I've finished 4 cards. My goal is to make 3 more - 6 for 6 and 1 for our host (I will use a leftover card from Pancake's last card swap or one of my own catalogue cards for the 7th).

My first 4 cards: Kings & Queens in Art, The Art & Architecture of Mexico, The Revolt of the Birds and Men to Match My Mountains: The Opening of the Far West.

Back
Top Bottom