pixiecorpse

Probationary User
Media
Swap Due Date August 17th
Number of ATCs - 3/3
Number of Players - 20
Medium – Collage, H/D, sewn, .

Loopy over Lego Characters part 1: Pirates of the Caribbean

This is a swap devoted to the lego video game pirates of the caribbean, they can be whole, in pieces, whatever takes your fancy!
And don't worry I will be doing the other lego games eventually :D
So who wants to sail the seven seas with jack sparrow and kick some brick!

Now for the boring but important bits.
1. Please put a little thought into your work, only send in cards you would be pleased to receive yourself.
2. For this swap please do not use stickers as the main picture, small ones as embellishments are fine.
3. Original cards only please.
4. Please try to keep the cards flat, as I would hate to have your work mangled in the post machine, so no bulky beads or brads etc.
5. All cards must have swap and user names on the back and be in plastic sleeves.
6. All cards must be 2.5” x 3.5”

International players- Please send a hidden $1 or unused stamp to help with postage back to the US etc. But dont let it stop you!

All participants, please include an address label or slip of paper with your address on it.
I will supply the envelopes for all participants.

UK players – please include a label with loose stamps.
Any not arriving on time, not made with thought, not the right size or not on theme,will be returned, if you are not sure please ask before posting. I try to swap effort for effort and will return any cards that are not comparable with others sent in.
Note that I am in the UK, so cards will take a little longer to get to me, so allow plenty of posting time

So who wants to play?
1. Mikesatc withdrawn
2. Sunkissed RECEIVED!!
3. Shellyrosebud RECEIVED!! <GOT MAIL!
4. PinkZombie RECEIVED!! <GOT MAIL!
5. Suntrade RECEIVED!! <GOT MAIL!
6. Ceejay withdrawn
7. DenaCottrell withdrawn
8. RachelMarie RECEIVED!! <GOT MAIL!
9. Janetmachek RECEIVED!! <GOT MAIL!

Last edited:
Sign me up for this swap. I have the star wars lego Wii game. I have all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. What a fantastic idea for a swap.

I see you've already signed up Mikeatcs.

Yay! Thanks for joining shellyrosebud!
I love the star wars one too! And potter and batman and indy :D

Well I am so busy right now but my son would be mad if I skipped a Lego themed swap lol. So I will have to get some Lego cards done ^-^ Sign me up please.

So I was so excited about this swap I made all my atcs last night. I have one of Elizabeth Swan, Maccus ( first mate to Davey Jones, the hammerhead looking character), Davy Jones himself, and ofcourse Jack Sparrow. I cant get pics to upload on this site or else I would post them to the thread. Please send me your contact info pixicorpse and I will get them in the mail right away.

Hehe ceejay! Glad to have you aboard our ship! You can call me debs if you like I don't mind ;)

OOps ... she was torn up in a storm ... I'm overcome by heat as well ... sorry pixie, it won't happen again (I just had Debs on my mind) LOL

Hehe I don't mind mother in laws been doing it for 7 years lol calls me melanie, and what's funnier is she has a cat called emma which is almost gemma :wacko:

And don't forget the sunscreen,water and hats in the heat! We've got rain but its still warm and muggy and headache inducing :dull:

LOL My mom hates animals (who does right?, only her sher is a character ...) and her middle name is Emilia, so when we had our lion, my dad called her Emmy. Which of course made my mother really upset!

We have ALL the Lego games (Harry Potters, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Pirates and Batman). Actually already got the new Batman too. I have two small that love Lego anything so this is a constant in my household. I even play occasionally. So, I would very much like to play. Just means I'll have to make an extra for my son.

Back
Top Bottom