Love, Paris ~Due February 10, 2016

I have received ATCs from Kiwicsi and headwork. Wow! I am really loving the art that is coming in!!!!! Thank you!

RaineyDay, It looks like this theme is just not working for me so I'll have to withdraw as I don't believe I can get the cards to you in time (cards that are worthy that is). Love looking at what others have done. Lovely work!

Here are mine. Bistro, Bridge over Seine, and the Sennelier shop where i bought some pastels. I had a difficult time with this one. There are so many things I love about Paris that I couldn't decide what to do.
CherylS, lucky you to have gone to the Sennelier shop. Oh, I love, love, love their pastels.

Those are fun cards!

TrinaLD ..... so sorry to see you go, but thank you for your great communication. Hope to see you in another swap soon.

Wonderful cards have arrived from CherylS and TrailRider! I'm just so excited by the quality of work everyone is sharing for this swap! Thank you to all participants. It's clear you are putting your whole self into these designs.

Ah, Bishopmate, your cards are here. Thank you so much for the text sheets. I love them!

HiddenTreasure2010...... Your mailbox is full. I am posting here to let you know I did receive your message and I am removing you from the swap. Thanks for letting me know. Hope to see you soon.

Welcome to the swap MountainsAndClouds! I think you'll have time. :)

Time has gotten away from me hun, and I feel like a dog chasing her tail..Lol...any who, sorry to withdraw from this but how to join one of your swaps another time...

Pixi, thanks for letting me know. Hope to see you in another swap soon.

Five more days until this swap is due. I'm waiting on ATCs from six players. Please check the first page and make sure your name is in green if you have already mailed your cards and think they should be here by now. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom