Lucky Dip – Open Media ATCs - Due April 20th 2018

I am the lucky receiver of 6 different lucky dip swap cards :) (they were a lot quicker in getting here than there ^^ ) I'll be editing this post later to add a proper thanks and will do the you rocks as well ^^

ann, I still need to pay for postage, I had send you a pm for your PayPal, but it seems you overlooked this - please let me know so I can still pay you the proper amount :)

Lucky me....got great cards from Daphne75, kkwarth and katelnorth.
Thank you, ann_stebbing for hosting a fun swap.:notworthy:

I received my cards as they were sent out but I forgot to leave my thanks. So, thank you Daphne75, kkwarth and karch for your fabulous creative artwork. And a huge thanks to ann_stebbing for hosting.

Received my returns - thank you to Karch (Shirley Temple Angel), lindabelinda (sun & star flowers) and siempie_h (statue). Unfortunately, in my zeal to leave yourocks, I accidentally mixed up the artists on 2 of my cards. But after spreading you rocks around, I was able to give siempie_h the credit she deserves! Love all my cards. And many thanks to our hostess for a great swap and love the little extras in my returns, too!

So I originally wanted to edit my 'it arrived' post, but since it's already a while ago, I'll just add it here ^^ I'm sorry it took a while to give the you rocks and iTraders, I didn't have the time before now. (sorry if they are a bit weird/awkward, they were my first ones to give... So I'm still figuring things out.)

Thank you dithespy (Horse), nanvan (Collect Beautiful Moments), Daphne75 (Great things take time), Michele MC (Rock on), kkwarth (Buddha) and CastleQueen5 (She was his treasure) for your beautiful cards. :notworthy:

@ kkwarth I'm not sure which your starter was?
@ CastleQueen5 I couldn't read what you wrote underneath Lucky Dip 2018, was it perhaps your starter? I'm sorry :s

@ Ann thank you for being such a lovely hostess ^^ I really enjoyed doing this swap - also thank you for the little extra's, I'll definitely be able to use them :) (I have no idea what the white thing is though ^^)

Lovely returns:
View attachment 195080

unknown white object:
View attachment 195081

Back
Top Bottom