Maps & Stamps Swap, Due April 9

My cards have arrived. Thank you cookiemonster, The Rose Cottage and Dolly 56 for being so creative. And thank you Katxena for being such a great host!

I got my returns on Friday! I love the cards I received from Stephie - Directionals, Naveratei - #3 of 4, and musicgal - Europe & Asia & Africa, too! Thanks to all of you and special thanks to our host Katxena.

I received my cards too from stellacometa, original youth, awmaw. :) I am thrilled with all of them! Thank you Kristie for hosting another awesome swap!

Today I received great cards from Janiselain, cars4cows and purplecat. I love them all - thank you and a big thank you to Katxena for hosting this fun swap!

I couldn't hardly wait to get home tonight to check my mail. And I wasn't disappointed! I have three new wonderful cards from stellacometa, amyfaerie, and original youth. Thank you all so much and thank you, Katxena, for hosting yet another great swap.

Maps and Stamps Swap

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy! I got my set today. I got Fabulously French from SallyAnn, Serial 112009 from mtpaperplayer and Zambia from Laura Stout. Thanks I love them all.

Dooda

Received great cards yesterday, thanks Katxena, Stargroves, Goatgoddess and Chrism!

I got some most wonderful cards a few days ago - they are fab! Thanks for hosting Katxena! off to leave rep points for chrism, cerasparkles and elle! :)

Maps&Stamps have arrived at Loon Island. Great cards from SallyAnn, Stoutberry & Lilbad. Nicely done, I love 'em all!

Thanx, Katx, great swop!

Recieved my package today which included wonderful cards from Heymaggie, Nicky and Sprinbreeze. Wonderful work ladies. THanks so much for hosting this fun swap Katxena. :)

Back
Top Bottom