March PAT/Pick A Theme/ATCs/Open/Due: May 16, 2020

Mail Call!!!

MountainsAndClouds Your ATCs made it in!! Thank you for the nice ATCs!!

Kehlenn ATCs made it!!

@Nicky, he's an intergalactic gogo dancer forced to cope with a newly barren world! He wanders the cold planet in search of patrons for his dance, armed only with his whip, his ray gun, and his abs of steel.

Mail Call!!!

IstinKray IlverSay Your ATCs are here!! Your ferret ATC is absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you bunches!!

Some groups have all their ATCs in so I will be sending those out early. Beverley, you are in two groups but not all the ATCs are in yet so I'll send yours as soon as they all come in. I think it is Group 3 & all the APC ATCs will be going out early. No hurry for the rest of you; you still have until May 16th to get your ATCs in=)

Wow my Group Three Cards are wonderful. Mindful I should say. :) Everyone did a great job! Thank you so much!

Ferretgirl, Thank you so much for hosting.

you don't have to wait for my cards for group 1, my country is still not accepting post for outside europe so I will contact the players from group 1 once I can sent them my cards. I'm hoping this will be around the beginning of june

Okay, casivonmir, thanks for letting me know. Make sure that you let your partners know, too, please.

My GROUP 8 cards, mailed.

Black + White Butterfly for Angeljoy
Tangles that Start with First Letter of Username "Y" (Y-Chain, Yincut, Yah, YPSMI, YNY & Yoga) for Donnacr
Purple Butterflies for ThouArtDelyrias
Hostie Flower for ferretgirl

Attachments

• Zentangle ATC Butterfly.jpg
    Zentangle ATC Butterfly.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Zentangle ATC Purple Butterflies.jpg
    Zentangle ATC Purple Butterflies.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Zentangle Cat ATC using Tangles that Start with Y.jpg
    Zentangle Cat ATC using Tangles that Start with Y.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 4