Queen of spades
Queen of clubs

Group 6 theme a card based on the song “Our House” by Crosby Stills and Nash
Jack of hearts
Jack of diamonds
Jack of spades
Jack of clubs

Thank you!!!

I might be interested if there would be more interest towards another APC-group yet... I hesitated too long and the existing groups filled so fast...

Welcome AngelJoy!
thank you ferretgirl and JudyLee for your themes
All updates have been added including adding myself to group 7

It is also looking pretty promising that group 8 will be another APC group

Hi! My cards for Group 5 are:

Player 2— 4 hearts
Player 3— 4 clubs
Player 4— 4 diamonds
Player 5— 4 spades

(Theme is cats)

OK all is updated. Thank you.

Also group 5 please take note to the changes of JudyLee's theme... (I believe I may have misinterpreted her request)
Judy, just to verify: I previously thought the OR in your requests was in reference to with or without text but I now realize it was probably in reference to the flower in singular or plural form... LOL! The English language can get so weird especially through type when one cant physically hear the emphasis on certain words :laugh::confused:
daisy (or daisies with text) vs daisy or daisies (with text)
Its late :embarrassed: or early, depending on how you look at it. For me its late, and I need to go to bed. LOL ....long story short, Please DO add the text, correct?

Last edited:
Thanks for asking- it would have been fine either way. �� But the way it is listed now is the way I intended it to be. And you’re right - it is hard to interpret type and I always say my message when I type. Kind of like talking to myself! Have a fabulous day!!!

Please sign me up for group 3, collage mixed media, easy /regular themes. I would like my theme to be: postage stamp.

Ah darn! Work is a little crazy right now and I forgot to check at the beginning of the month... Please let me know if any more APC groups happen to open up!

Ok due to popular demand our flex group #8 is now an open theme APC group... Adding the 3 of you that requested it. Don't forget to get back to me with your themes/cards.

Last edited:
Right on! I am so pleased! For group 8, I would like my theme to be Nice Amazon Rainforest Animal(s). By "nice," I mean no thank you to snakes, tarantulas, pirañas, and other creepy crawlies, but yes please to tamarins, pygmy marmoset, sloths, jaguars, anteaters, birds, etc.

Player 1- 7 of hearts
Player 3- 7 of spades
Player 4- 7 of diamonds
Player 5- 9 of diamonds

Thank you!

Hello! I would like to join Group 3, Irish Castle; and Group 4, Bedknobs and Broomsticks (the movie). Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you BArox818 for opening up another APC-group and thanks also for you others who wished for it :)! My theme for group 8 is Alice in Wonderland (books or movies) and the suits and numbers are P2 - 7 of diamonds, P3 - 10 of diamonds, P4 - Q of diamonds and P5 - Q of hearts.

I'll take the last spot in group#3 w/ my theme tba. I need to check my collections and see what I want more of.

Yay APC group!

My theme is “moon on a string”

(sorry, I hope you’re not tired of this theme, but this is actually the final four I need to complete the deck!)

Player 1: 7 of clubs
Player 2: 7 of spades
Player 4: 7 of hearts
Player 5: 7 of diamonds

Yay APC group!

My theme is “moon on a string”

(sorry, I hope you’re not tired of this theme, but this is actually the final four I need to complete the deck!)

Player 1: 7 of clubs
Player 2: 7 of spades
Player 4: 7 of hearts
Player 5: 7 of diamonds

Hey Mountainsandclouds, I am totally out of 7 of spades in 3 decks! Since nobody has yet signed up for Player #5, would it be possible for you to assign me the 7 of diamonds instead? Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom