May Pick-a-Theme (PAT) - due July 15, 2016

Lizzzabellli, I'm also going to make you a Crazy Bird card...I tried to draw another bird with attitude but just can't do it! Denise, your potential hostess card is a drying work in progress, so I won't post it yet.

Last edited:
Desert_artist, those are all great! Even though I am not in this group, just had to comment! Especially love the Asian themed one, and the peacock is perfect for a bird with attitude.

Back in APRIL I was at my little scrappy store. and I bought the tape with these foxes. It was $4.99. I am not even into foxes, but the tape was cute and sparkly. I also thought I would be making more fox cards for Marryth. WHen I went back in MAY the tape was SOLD OUT, I am glad I snagged it. They still had other fox theme items but the tape sold fast.

These are my last two cards. Traveling for Pikkis. The Great Pumpkin for Halloween for Denise. I didnt take a photo of my hostess card. I like it to be a surprise. I will be mailing soon.

Last edited:
Here are my cards for Group 4:
Apollo 11 for AinaSG,
Phantom of the Opera for michelle81
Whimisical Frida for Deblit
Steampunk Lord of the Rings for angelmuz
I'm off to work on a host card.

My cards for group 7 are FINALLy made, so I will pm for your address Denise :)!

1)Whimsical fox for Marryth
2) Zebras for CastleQueen5
3) Fairy with a pet for BekaH
4) Vintage Christmas for Karr311
5) Travelling for Denise as a hostess gift

CiCi, that is such a cute mushroom!!

Denise, I'm ready to mail. Could you please send me your address? I PM'ed you too. :-)

Last edited:
Thank-you, DA! Denise, I still have your address from the Apple swap, if you are still there...

Back
Top Bottom