May Pick-A-Theme (PAT) Swap~Due July 24

Ok so sorry for the delay. I'm having to deal with some family health issues and personal o ones as well. I've got all cards heading out. Group 4 had two players MIA. It does result in negative itraders for those players unless they contact you to make the trade right. I have returned the cards back to you all. For those that stated they would be fine with pink getting her cards I have set those aside for her and she will honor her trade with everyone in the group individually.

Please remember to leave itrader for all players in your group and your host. Thanks everyone for playing. I'm so sorry that life has gotten in the way for me.

I just got back from my vacation and am starting remaking the cards for my group members. As I get each one done I'll get your address and get them out in the mail individually.

Oh yeah, I got my cards today! So happy with my TARDIS (Dr. Who) cards from MoonRose442, Beverley, Hiddentreasure2010, and Katelnorth. Love love love!

Oh my Gosh, I have received today the absolutely awesome PAT return WOW ! Just love them all gosh they are so stunning!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!
leaving to leaf I-Trades...
So happy!
xoxo SanDee1899

Wow that's was fast for International. So glad to hear of more cards making it home.

I have 4 cards remade and mailed so far, and I'm working on remaking the other 4 that didn't show up. Just wanted to post that I am making progress here.

Hello, everyone! I am back early from my cross-country trip! My son and I had a wonderful time!

I was very happy to receive my Tea Cups from Group 1! Thank you all so very much! I am not sure what was the exact day they had arrived...my husband thinks it was Monday. We were without signal for the past three days for cell phone and wifi (in the mountains of Glacier Park of Montana, and then the mountains through Oregon and No. Calif.)

Many wonderful thanks and kudos to our host! :notworthy: I am off to give iTraders to all! :)

I got my returns as well a few days ago. I left itrader the same day but forgot to mention it in here. ;) Thanks everyone for my Thrawns and Idolores for hosting!

Back
Top Bottom