Mid-APRIL PAT = Pick-a-Theme Due July 1st 2020

Kehleen, Your two sets arrived. So far I have checked the APCs and they are perfect.

By the time you read this I will have the other set checked and will have given you itrader and updated the front.

Judylee your cards for both apc groups have arrived and checked for accuracy. Your partners will be thrilled. I left you itrader for the swap, but cant yet as a partner, there is a 2 hour limit.

Thanks for mailing earl and doing great art.

Mine have gone in the post today. Our little Post Office was busy and although I asked for mine to be sent "signed for" which would get me a tracking number, when I got outside I realised that my receipt was just for normal post and I don't have a tracking number. So I'm a bit concerned now as I can't keep an eye on it's journey.

But, anyway, here they are ...

Group 1

PAT Mid-April Whimsical Sun.jpg Whimsical Sun for Terri-F

PAT Mid-April Frida.jpg Frida for Wykyd

PAT Mid-April At the Beach.jpg At the Beach for Ancient Planter

PAT Mid-April Bluebird.jpg Bluebird for CiCiCreates

Great cards LucyMC. I am home, but if I get a lazy postal worker, delivering, they will say I am not home. and then I have to drive a whole mile, (drive cause it is too hot to walk), to stand in line, for them to tell me they cant find it; check back tomorrow. Not that has EVER happened to me EVER. I swear once I got a package from INDIA and they could not find it. It was put in the SEND back bin. I do think it was the one employee who I gave a bad rating, she was so rude previously so I got the survey on the reciept and I let them know.

But the supervisor found it because they had photos of the package. I think he also suspected something.

Then I started having problems. It seems all straight now, but sometimes I wonder. There are 2 others clerks who are so helpful. I try to get them when I need to buy stamps.

ksj1717 your fun zentangles arrived today. with all that other FUN stuff you sent, me. Thanks so much for those items too, esp the Heather Pin, and the coffee embellishments.

I did check for accuracy on your cards. All is well. Did you intend to also give Yonawrites your demon hummingbird? If it was on the note, I missed it.

I'm sorry; I thought we talked some about it, but I don't think it was clear. Yes...give the demon hummingbird to Yonawrites as well. Or use it as an example for others to "Try, try again"! :twitcy:

My cards for my groups. I didnt make a hostess card for myself. I thought about.

Group 6 APCs
YETI for smallgirl

Vintage garde for Pikkis

dragonfly and text for JudyLee

Agatha Christie books or movies for Allegrae

1_mid-april_pat_1.jpg

Wow CastleQueen5, awesome cards for both groups and I love my vintage garden, thank you :)! I´m just starting to get a bit worried about my cards getting there in time as all the mail I´ve sent to the US seem to take ages to arrive... But I hope they will turn up soon!

Mid April PAT

Okay here are my ATCs:

They are: Thoughtful Frida quote ATC for Wykyd

Loch Ness Monster for Allegrae

Washi tape ATC for kehlenn

Outlander TV show for LucyMc

CastleQueen, I ran out of time so I am sending you two of the specialty dinosaur stamps that are currently out for your own personal use.

Attachments

• Mid April PAT  Wykyd.jpg
    Mid April PAT Wykyd.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Mid April PAT  Allegrae.jpg
    Mid April PAT Allegrae.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Mid April PAT  kehlenn.jpg
    Mid April PAT kehlenn.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Mid April PAT  LucyMc.jpg
    Mid April PAT LucyMc.jpg