Mid-October pick-a-theme - due Dec. 31, 2015

I received my group 8 returns, will give iTraders later today, got to get the kids off to school first, run errands etc....

Remember that for PATs, when you get your lovely returns, the hostess (me) and all your fellow group members get iTraders! YouRocks are for regular swaps. :)

Seascape131, I have received my group 4 ATCs, baby deer and ALL are so lovely, I am so glad I picked baby deer as a subject. Done by: GwenniJo, Wysteriavine, and Miss M. How lucky I was to get these cards, thanks so much, now off to give you your I traders. I live in Ohio...took 12 days to arrive here from Slovenia.

Thanks, NatashaMay, for hosting this wonderful PAT from so far away! All my Group 1 cards arrived today, wonderful artists all, whom I admire and respect. Off to leave ITraders now.

I got my cards today! Thanks all, and another BIG thank you for NatashaMay for hosting another awesome swap! :) Off to leave iTrader all around...

Received my returns! Thanks to our hostess and everyone in my groups! Will leave iTraders later today.

I got my returns

Forgive me but I will be posting the same message in all the swaps that I am updating.

I just got back from Michigan late last night. I am now opening and rating my mail slowly.

Just to let you know, my mother is 98% recovered from what looks like a TIA, mini stroke and not full blown dementia. She was out of her head when I arrived, she used the word time warp. By the time I left, she could use the phone, take her own shower, cook her own eggs, do a jig saw puzzle with me, and could remember exactly where she had stored things in her house. My dad, on the other hand is terminal, and in a great deal of pain daily. I dont think he will live another 2 months. It was a good visit, in case I dont see him again, until heaven.

I am now off to leave ratings that could take some time to complete. I think I have 15 envelopes to thank, some swaps some CRRR, some MMH.

Did everyone get their returns? I'll be closing this thread soon because I'm hosting March PAT in a couple of weeks. Hope to see you all there. :)

Back
Top Bottom