Mid-September Pick-A-Theme (PAT) due November 30, 2016

I'd like that last spot in group 7-Pitbulls with coffee(can be pit-mixed,photos ok)
These are going to be for my daughter, so If anyone wants a picture of one of her dogs to use PM me and I will get a couple available for you.

If Group 8 still has an opening ...I'll fill it :)
Theme: Christmas
Cards: HEARTS...P1:3, P2:4, P3:10, P4:K

Please help me finish out this theme :)

Last edited:
My themes:

Group 6: Hercule Poirot
Group 8: Houdini & Doyle, steampunk style (P1:A♥, P2:A♦, P3:A♠, P5:A♣)

Great APC theme Allegrae! I loved Houdini and Doyle and was sad but not surprised when it got cancelled. I'm at home from work fighting a nasty cold and am off my creative game, so I guess I will get started on these later next week.

I'd like that last spot in group 7-Pitbulls with coffee(can be pit-mixed,photos ok)
These are going to be for my daughter, so If anyone wants a picture of one of her dogs to use PM me and I will get a couple available for you.

What a crazy idea for a theme. I wish I had thought of that. I wonder though if pitbulls and coffee are a good combo overall.

I sent you a pm for a photo. and really look forward to this theme, mainly cause I love coffee.

I was disappointed when the show was canceled, so these ATCs will be fond souvenirs! Hope you feel better, smallgirl.

Me too! Fox put the season finale on 4th of July and viewership dropped by almost a million people between the first and last episode. It was such a smart and fun show and it had a really modern, diverse vibe, even though it was set in the past, which I thought was cool. I especially loved the costumes.

Just a heads up I set the sign up date (i.e. on first post) to Sept 30 to accommodate the next PAT.

Still looking for 1 more HD/HP artist and some collagers loving a challenge! :D

Hey, to try to get Group 6 filled, would it be preferred if it changed to an open theme?
(current players in Group 6, please PM me if you have issues with that as you are already signed up) What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom