Mixed Media Colorful Hearts + Positivity ATC Swap~ due March 9, 2018

Pouringdiva the silver and gold one on the music paper is very eye catching. I also like be brave with your life because of the purple and I like the saying. Great cards.

POURINGDIVA, do you have any idea where you got the silver and gold washi tape? I would like to buy some, I really like that. Google turned up way too many options and none of them like yours.

Thanks Castlequeen5! I found the the washi tape at Hobby Lobby.
The silver that is on the cards is just a silver glitter pen.

Pouringdiva the silver and gold one on the music paper is very eye catching. I also like be brave with your life because of the purple and I like the saying. Great cards.

POURINGDIVA, do you have any idea where you got the silver and gold washi tape? I would like to buy some, I really like that. Google turned up way too many options and none of them like yours.

Last edited:
I am so sorry, but I have to drop out of this swap. This is far too challenging for me at this time, material and talent-wise, but it sure has made me appreciate all you artists who do these awesome mixed media cards!

Aw, sorry to have you go, zhouzhou, but thanks for letting me know.

I am afraid that I have to drop. I've been so busy and I don't think I will be able to make the deadline. Hopefully someone from the waitlist can now join. Sorry for the inconvenience.

My cards. I dont have them in front of me but in general I used Glimmermists or Heidi swap paints on book pages, music sheets or caligraphy paper. I stamped the hearts on some caligraphy paper. Used this awesome set of black and white paint pens that I almost didnt buy. Added a layer of modge podge, and the top layer is Tim Holtz distress collage medium. I love this item. I have some texture paste or modeling paste on some and black faber pen. another thing I also didnt buy and love the pen set. I used a gold gel pen on one card.

A postage stamp on one, a Tim holtz border on one.

The odd one out, the heart was a punch not a stamp, it also has some flowers because it seemed naked without the flowers, and the lace like boarder.

Last edited:
smallgirl, thanks for letting me know. No worries.

Foxglove, welcome!

CastleQueen5, those look great! Thanks for posting.

Mouseit, can't wait to see yours!

Ok Here you are.. they will be in the post on Monday!
1_Destinations.jpg
1_sunshine.jpg

1_Happy.jpg
1_Believe.jpg

I tried to put as many elements/techniques on them as I could while trying to keep them as flat as possible. Hope these are ok!

Those look great, Mouseit!

tah0027, your cards arrived today! (So either you're mentioning you mailed them several days after the fact, or there is a really awesome mail portal between Oregon and New Jersey :))

Back
Top Bottom