More Collage Houses (Not House Shaped) ~ Due: May 13

Mail Call: LeonardaDaArtsi, your cards have finally arrived! The postmark across the bottom of the envelope is March 29, almost a whole month. And it arrived postage due, 40 cents, which makes no sense because there is no more in your envelope than anyone else has had. Guess they want paid for all the time they carted your envelope around to who knows where.:wub:

Welcome mybrokenart! Time is getting short so be sure to let me know if, for whatever reason, you don't get done in time.

Here are my houses. The black/white one is entirely security envelopes, except sun and flowers. I've collected so many different patterns and was inspired by one of the cards submitted (can't remember whose).

Attachments

• Collage Homes.jpg
    Collage Homes.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 13
Mail Call: mybrokenart, your cards arrived yesterday.

Everything is here! I'll swap out tomorrow.

My returns came! Love the work by RaineyDay, MyBrokenArt, and Cynthiasillitoe! And thanks to the wonderful job by our host! Off to leave You Rocks!

Wonderful houses arrived yesterday!
Thanks to the artists and our terrific host. :)

you rocks for the artists and itrader for our host on the way.

I received my lovely returns today! I have left I trader and You Rocks! Thank you all. This was a fun swap as I make my first little steps back into ATCs after a lengthy hiatus.

Back
Top Bottom