Multi-Tasking ATC Swap - Due June 27

LavenderLizard

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date: June 27
Signup/Withdraw Date: June 15
Number of Cards: 3:3
Number of Participants: 15

Trying to do several things at once? In our modern world, who isn’t! Well, these ATCs must multi-task as well. I challenge you to make ATCs that can also be used as something else. Examples include small pamphlets with decorative covers, prayer flags, tiny purses, or triptych shrines. You could even have detachable pieces that could be used as jewelry. Other ideas are welcomed as well—just be sure to send in the quality of work you’d like to receive in return. Some bulk is fine, but extra postage to accommodate the cost would be helpful. The only requirement (aside from the standard 2.5X3.5 inch size) is that they fit inside an ATC sleeve so that everyone can display them as normal ATCs if they choose. All mediums are welcome, but each card must be unique.

On the back of your cards, please write your user name, real name, swap name, and place of origin. Please put your user name on everything, including your return envelope or mailing label, to help avoid confusion. Please put all cards in card protectors.

US participants, please enclose a SASE (59 cents min) with your cards (and some extra postage if you made very bulky cards or are sending an oversized envelope for returns). International participants, please enclose a return address label. I will cover your shipping. An extra card would be appreciated, but is not required. Late cards will be returned.

PM me for my address when you are ready to send your cards.

Participants:
1. amyfaerie RECEIVED returns arrived
2. Ibus RECEIVED--YAY! returns arrived
3. KaHeD RECEIVED returns arrived
4. Wudwooda RECEIVED returns arrived
5. JoyFlower RECEIVED returns arrived
6. stormarela RECEIVED returns arrived
7. shoreart RECEIVED
8. WITHDRAWN --------------
9. susietex RECEIVED returns arrived
10. maxie23 RECEIVED returns arrived
11. WITHDRAWN ---------------
12. kat RECEIVED
13. eepy RECEIVED returns arrived
14. CMFcreations RECEIVED
15. Vicki Z RECEIVED returns arrived

Last edited:
I'm definitely excited about this group so far! I am keeping my swaps small for now, since I am a beginning host--this is only my second swap. I don't want to risk messing things up...but I have too many ideas I am ready to try!

I don't think you have to worry about "messing up". Your last swap went so PERFECT.
This new one is such a GREAT Swap idea, do you stay up nights thinking these ideas up?
Don't sign me up yet, but I have a feeling I'll be back!

I started a list of ideas after about two weeks of making cards at the old site...I have about 15 swaps planned now, even after I took off the ones that are similar to some that I know have already been done. I just have to decide on which ones to do first!

What a cool idea, LL, and right up my alley! Unfortunately I will be multitasking, ending the school year, cleaning out my classroom, and job-hunting when this is due, so probably another swap is NOT a good idea for me. I will be interested to see what turns up, though...

Back
Top Bottom