MYTHICAL CREATURES, hand drawn or Hand painted, due Feb. 8

Spoiltpup

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date - February 8
Number of ATCs - 3:3
Number of participants: unlimited
Theme - all mythical beings

I'm planning a trip to England and Scotland next year, and I'm soooo excited! So I have enchanted forests, fairy pools, castles, mysterious lochs, and the mythical creatures I might find there, on my brain! ;)
So I'm starting my search start early! I'm looking for any mythical creature...elves, sprites, leprechauns, Nessie, fairies, trolls, giants, Bigfoot, mermaids and such. All I ask is that they are creatures we have heard of in stories and lore, not some new being you came up with on your own. Let's surround ourselves with fantasy and magic!

(If you would like to draw just dragons, please see my other swap dedicated to just them.)

Your ATCs...

- Must be original hand drawn or painted work (pens, pencils, markers, pastels, paints)

- Should be the proper ATC size. 2.5x3.5.

- On the back please write legibly your name, user name, swap, and location. ALSO, PLEASE INCLUDE THE TYPE OF CREATURE YOUR ART REPRESENTS.

- Each card must be in an individual protective plastic sleeve. No homemade sleeves.

- PLEASE produce your best work possible. You want to be proud of your cards as they are provided to fellow artists. I will do my best to trade effort for effort.

- This is a 3:3 swap. Hostess cards are SOOO appreciated and adored, but are not necessary to participate.

Mailing...
- DO NOT SEND ME ENVELOPES! I will provide these.
- DO include a preprinted address label, but do not use the tiny return size labels.
- If you reside in the U.S., please also send one forever stamp.
- International players please also include US $1 or contact me to make alternate arrangements. I can take PayPal.
- When you are ready to send in your cards, send me a PM for my address. I LIVE AT A NEW ADDRESS. I NO LONGER LIVE AT THE CAMANO ISLAND ADDRESS.

**Cards are due to me no later than February 8, 2016. If you must withdraw, please post this in the thread in a timely manner. If I do not receive communication about your withdrawing, or receive your cards beyond the due date, I will leave a neutral itrader on February 9. Late cards will be returned using your postage, as it is unfair to make those who are early or on time wait.

After you receive your returns, please leave me an itrader and 'you rock' points for your fellow players.

Playing...

Spoiltpup
Evalila RECEIVED
Londonont1 RECEIVED
TrinaLD RECEIVED
MynameisJenn RECEIVED
JaciJ RECEIVED
Linda4ATC RECEIVED

Last edited:
Lurking. I'm super excited about so many of these swaps, but I don't want to commit until I'm sure I can deliver...

*lurking*
You have great trade themes :) Would love to, will have to see if I can get some spare time together. (Everything's a bit too crazy at the moment).

Back
Top Bottom