Nature Fabric Swap - Due March 1st

My atcs for this swap were mailed on Feb.15. Have they been received? the list on first page of swap says not???? Concerned as to their whereabouts.

Opps! just saw where it should have been four - I'm sorry - if you want I could send in a extra one for you on monday or just stay at three - what ever is easier for you - let me know

goatgoddess - Your cards are here.....Thanks so much for the extra card and for being a player in this swap!!!!! Are You just sending in the 3 cards????

Last edited:
maxie 23 - I haven't seen your cards......I went throught everything I have here and they haven't come yet........Sorry....

natasha - Yours aren't here yet either.......

xstitchers - Yours came today........

goatgoddess - You can leave it a 3 if you want or you can make another one..It is up to you.....

to keep it easy let's leave it at three - thanks!!!
and I promise to read closer next time!

Sure hope those atcs of mine show up somewhere soon. I mailed them in good faith, but will understand if you do not hold up the swap for me. Can't predict the mail service I guess. If they do show up, please return them. Thanks.

nelle (stitchwunderkind) - Your cards are here....Thanks so much for the extra card and for being a player in this swap.........

maxie23 - Your cards are here......Thanks so much for the extra card and for being a player in this swap!!!!!!

natasha - Your cards are here...Thanks for being a player in this swap........

HI you guys........It looks like I'm waiting for cards from jad........I should be able to get this swap sorted out this weekend, it not before.......I'll see how thing go here.....I'll get back to you.....

HI you guys........It looks like I'm waiting for cards from jad........I should be able to get this swap sorted out this weekend, it not before.......I'll see how thing go here.....I'll get back to you.....

Carol, My cards should be there any day. :) They were mailed.
Jeannie

Back
Top Bottom