Negative Painting ~ HandDrawn/HandPainted, Mixed Media ~ Due June 30

Mail call! I received awesome cards from Pouringdiva and Marie! Gorgeous cards! Thank you!

I just wanted to update everyone on something - I have an unexpected trip that I have to take on 29 Jun and will be gone during the first week of July. The last day I can check mail is the 28th. If I can get the rest of the cards in by then, I can have them swapped out and returned to you all before I have to leave. If not, then the returns will need to wait until I return. I'm so sorry - this was unexpected, but it's only two days before the original close date.

So there is a little less than two weeks to go! Please let me know if you are unable to make it by the due date so I can open the spot up to the person on the wait list. Thank you!

Everyone has sent in awesome cards for this swap, and I think they deserve to be shared - once I get all the cards in, I would like put up a card from each player in the Swap Gallery. Is there anyone who would prefer their cards not be shown?

Okay Here are my 3, plus a Mystery Card (not shown) for the host! Foxglove!

View attachment 196579

One is of a simple Tic Tac Toe Game

One is a Bike

One is of a "Disc Golf Basket"

Just a note: I could of used lighter Paints or colors to make the Images stand out more. Never done Negative Painting
before.

I am mailing these 3 out today, plus a Mystery Card for the host.

Hopefully they should get there by Monday

Last edited:
I'm so glad you could squeeze me into this swap! Mailed my cards yesterday morning, so hopefully they arrive in time :)

Hey all! I am so sorry, but I did not get the last two set of cards, so unfortunately, I will not be swap the cards out until July 8, but they will be mailed in the 9th. I hope this isn't too disappointing, but I think you all will enjoy your returns

Back
Top Bottom