Not Another Disney Movie Swap! - August 30 2008

Media
Number of cards: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Due Date: August 30 2008
Withdraw date: August 1 2008
Number of participants: Unlimited

This is all disney, any kind of disney from classic to live action it just has to be disney!

Rules:
1)You may use any media you like just make sure they are original pieces of artwork!
2) You don't have to send a return envelope, address sticker, postage or extra card just please make sure your return address is well easy to read. If you have poor writing you may pm me your addie, or send a printed label.
3) Please put your user name and real name on the back of your cards, and or envelope. Your real name doesn't have to be on the back of your cards, but it must be on the envelope with your user name.
4) Each player gets some fun disney scrapebooking items from me as a special thanks for participating in one of my first swaps!

Okay now who wants to sign up?

1) rockstarsgirl *Rec*
2) Rooskie (Had to withdraw!)
3) djl1050 *Rec*
4) chronata *Rec - & extras!*
5) neca84 *Rec - & extras!*
6) frozenfire *Rec*

Here are my three cards for this swap. The first one is from "Enchanted" the second one is from "The Fox and the Hound 2" and the third image is from "Mulan 2"

Last edited:
I like this idea!
I always wanted to draw/paint Disney characters in my own style...y'know like the ones in the fancy Disney galleries?

And I am a sucker for the animated movies!

Sign me up please!

Mine have finally been mailed!
and Hooray! I got my phone/internet back today!

So here's a peek at what they will be...
I really had fun interpreting the characters!

here's Scar, Jafar, and two "Belles" (one of them a Tink!)

OOOO...feel the excitement! I am so into this! Can I join!? Please, please, pleassseee!!! :)

Wow guys, sorry for not posting in awhile. I had some major computer problems going on, but they are now fixed. I have received some fantastic cards from chronata. Keep up the good work everyone!

Here are my cards. They are on their way. Hope you all like them!
file.php

I called her today.

She has apparently moved and her internet has been "wonky." Not sure why she didn't get to her parents' house or the library to keep y'all informed, as part of a host's duties is to update the swap EVERY week. Her last visit to the site was 8/25; not sure why she didn't update at that time.

In any event, she says the earliest she can update is Wednesday of this week.

I asked her whose cards she'd gotten and she said that she'd gotten cards from pretty much everybody, for what help that is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom