NOV PAT -One Word Parts of Speech PAT -Due JAN 15, 2013

beyondshay's cards arrived! All returns for this PAT will have hit the mail by Monday morning. Thanks to you all for playing & the many of you that sent host gifts. Big hugs!

Received my awesome gazelle cards today--thanks group 2! And thanks for hosting this fun swap, locatray!

My fantabulous Group 5 cards are here. Great swap from a great host. Do another one like this pretty please loca.

Oooh! My cards came yesterday and are super cool! Thanks to Lv2paint, Goatgirl, Idolores, and beyondshay, and, of course, locatray!

Getting iTraders done now I didn't have time when I posted a few days ago and wasn't at home for a few days. Sorry for the delay.

Got my cards for group 4--thanks everyone, and thank you for hosting this creative swap, locatray!

I'm pleased to hear returns are landing. I appreciate you all stopping by the thread to let me know.

Wonderful hostess,,, fantastic swap.. Thanks for the awesome cards from Kentuckydakota, Nanas Beyondshay, and CastleQueen5.. Sorry for not using flat embellishments and the removal.

Back
Top Bottom