Open Media Alphabet Swap - V W X, Due Dec 28

Ok, I will take you off the list and make sure you get a pm for the make up swap!

Sorry to see you go, though.

Thanks. I wasn't thrilled to drop, but it was the right thing at that time - hopefully I will be able to make y z and and as well as the midding V, W, X over my christmas holidays!

More cards are here!

agibeaut07, thank you for the extra cards!
kris10satcs, thank you for the extra card!
lodiprincess, thank you for the extra card!
Lost cities, thank you for the extra card and postage!
miloccpep, thank you for the extra card!

The deadline is coming up quick!

And then just one more to go before the big makeup swap!

I havr really enjoyed this, thanks for letting me take over Norabear!

Last edited:
MaryAnn, my envie got sent back to me!! Return to sender!! Hope you know I would never flake! If you do a make up, can you please keep me in mind for V W X! Dang it! Addy was the same as the one you posted for Y Z. I am so mad at post office right now.... Grrrrr! Ok, had my moment! Happy holidays y'all

MaryAnn, my envie got sent back to me!! Return to sender!! Hope you know I would never flake! If you do a make up, can you please keep me in mind for V W X! Dang it! Addy was the same as the one you posted for Y Z. I am so mad at post office right now.... Grrrrr! Ok, had my moment! Happy holidays y'all

I sent you a pm!

Thank you Norabear! I will be looking for them.

With my MIL in hospice I have not been home much. Sorry everyone.

I have some cards, not sure for which swap, which I am going to try and get to tonight after I cook and eat dinner.

At least let you know they are here even if I can't get iTraders given!

I am never going to make plans again! Or at least not speak or write them down!!!

Shortly after I posted the above my youngest daughter called and asked me to come get her girls so she could finish a project she and her hubby started. So.........I turned off my dinner and Jerry and I headed to her house. Just got the last one to sleep a little bit ago and I am so tired I am going to bed, too.

I know I have cards from jo.on.the go, Norabear and One Heart but not sure which swap so I thought I would post all names on both swaps.

I will get them opened and taken care of as soon as I can. Right now my life is not my own and I cringe every time the phone rings.

I have not forgotten about the make up swap!

I just need to wait and see what is going to happen around here. Once things settle down or a get a big enough chunk of time I will get it set up and submitted so we can get started.

For those of you who want to send the cards you can. I already have a place to keep them safe until the swap out!

One thing I will mention now and again and again............this will be an on time swap...........no waiting a week or so far late mailed cards..............because.................i am going to make the due date really close to the 90 days I have to get it done to give anyone who is sending lots of cards the time to get them finished.

I have cards from..............

jo.on.the.go, thank you for the pattern!
kaymilam
norabear, thank you for the extra card and postage!

Will be back at some point to leave iTraaders and update page 1!

Quick post and I am off again

My mother in law passed away early Tuesday morning.

The visitation is Thursday and funeral Friday so by Friday afternoon I hope everything will be as back to normal as possible.

I plan to spend that evening or Saturday catching up with all my swap stuff.

Thank you all for being patient with me.

tjs thank you for the extra card!

Going to give iTraders and get these things traded out and mailed today.

Sorry they are a day late, but there was so much going on since Christmas with my MIL I just couldn't find the time.

The cards have been taken to the post office and should start on their way tomorrow morning!

It was a fantastic bunch of cards!

The group was much smaller this time, but I still managed to give everyone cards from players they don't already have, I hope! If I made a mistake let me know and we can try and correct it.

Since the group was small I was not able to give everyone a variety of mediums like I usually do. Hope everyone likes their cards.

When you get them please remember to leave rep points for your fellow players and an iTrader for me. If you don’t give me an iTrader at least let me know you have your cards.

One more swap then the make up one for those of you missing cards.

Thanks xstitcher for another great swap! Thank you norabear, julebear, and one heart for your great cards!

Got my cards today! Great job xstitcher!! Thanks for hosting!
Thanks to Jodi, agibeaut07 and viva glitter!

I received my very first alphabet cards (nothing like being late to the party!) from Jaceslave (V), Irva (W), Simmo (X). I love them! And thanks to xstitcher for hosting!

Back
Top Bottom