Paint Chips Revisited Challenge Swap - Due May 3

YEAP PEEE DOOO!:jiggy: My cards are here, what a wonderful returns Helen! thank you for hosting! I received amazing art from Pamitha, Jonquil and Robin Crandell... TY ladies!

Received cards from maryfreeman0622 for 'eggshell', debs913 for 'Croc Tears, and Txcat for Proud as a Peacock'! REPping you girls now... HHC, that's one wonderful swap you hosted there!

MY lovely cards arrived today - it is amazing what can be done with paint chips and how artists interpret the names and colours. Thank you to DmyTLadybug, CeeJay & Seekingforart for their awesome work and to HHC for her fabulous hosting

Back from Burgundy this evening, and a mailbox full of envelopes.
Thanks Helen for a lovely swap, reps will be send without comments, but thanks to all artists!

I think everyone has received their cards by now...

I'm working on the next challenge and will pm you all when it's up and going. :)

Thank you HHC for hosting another great paint chip challenge! Thank you maggiebloom, mHitchcock, and mrubyjean for your great cards!

I'm archiving this swap, and will let you all know when the next swap is ready. Thank you all for playing!

Back
Top Bottom