Papercut Illustration ATC Swap - Due: Oct 20th, 2017

I cut my first image today. I bet it's a lot easier on larger pieces. I think it turned out pretty good so I'll continue with the other two and should have these in the mail on Monday. Cutting it a bit close I know.

I have some envies that I need to leave itrader for! I'll update the list tonight I hope and just a heads up I sent out a reminder to the entire player list to please check in. I am also dropping Angelmuz as she sent me a message. Her home is in the high fire area here in California so sending her our wishes for keeping safe!

Im sad to say I have to drop this swap :( I got a new job and school has been a killer this semester. Everyones cards look so awesome! I already had 2 made but there is no way Ill make the deadline.

I'm excited that this swap will be over soon and the cards will be sent out. I'm so looking forward to these cards. You've all done a brilliant job on them.

Howdy folks! I have updated the player list with cards I have received so far. Tomorrow is the due date and I have not heard from the following peoplea. Please leave a comment as soon as possible that you’ve mailed already or that you are dropping. Thanks so much!

- Zongela
- Sheala.draws
- TrinaLD
- yonawrites
- alexrm15

Thanks folks all of the cards look great!

Sheala just messaged hers are in the mail hooray!

And here are my cards for the swap. I hope you like them!

1_F92D0281-9796-44C1-9A98-938EC150E59C.jpeg

I mailed my cards on Monday. Just sent you a PM. I mailed from Sacramento and you're just up the road so I thought they'd be there Tuesday or Wednesday. If they don't show up today, they must have gotten lost and you can go ahead and drop me from the swap. Darned mail. I have a picture of my cards below.
1_Crow_and_Pitcher._The_Caterpillar._Great_A_Little_A._The_Man_in_the_Moon_papercut_illustration_cards_10.2017__640x595_.jpg

Last edited:
Those look great Trina. I’m sure it’s fine then as I haven’t checked my box in a few days. I plan to check today and tomorrow. Plus I left enough wiggle room for a grace period for delayed mail.

Thanks. I once mailed something from here to southern CA and it took longer than it would have taken me to walk it down there. I don't understand how the system works sometimes.

RickP and Lizzzabelll your cards are here, the only set we are waiting on is Sheala.draws as she accidentally sent to my old PO box it should only take a few more days before they reach me since they are being forwarded.

I hope to mail returns this weekend if all goes well. I never did hear from Yona or Zongela, tho I messaged them. I hope they are safe,, if you comment confirming your drop I would appreciate it regardless.

A Big thanks to everyone that played as well as those that send host cards *happy squee*

Back
Top Bottom