Party Animal Swap - Due July 4th

@Gerry, oh I TOTALLY understand the no driving thing. I grew up in a city with awesome public transportation, but every other place I've lived required a car to get anywhere except the 7-11 down the street (if you were lucky enough to have that). Relax, take care of yourself, and enjoy the joy you receive as people post their returns! **happy, healthy thoughts from across the pond**

Hooray! Just got a chance to look at the mail and my animals came crashing through the door making quite a bit of a ruckus. Thank you to Jennie, SMikell, and RaineyDay for amusing me! And thanks to Gerry for hosting such a fun party!

Great to see them arriving and that you like the returns Katrina.
I am a bit worried about Cobalt Blue though as she is in the uk and still no cards yet..I did wonder if I had put a stamp on her envelope but I am now certain I did, I hope its just she hasnt managed to get online to say she has them.

Yes Vicki I am worrying again, no wonder I am on HBP meds.

DEEP breaths, deep breaths.
The posties might be a little slow to deliver mail in all this heat, but they will get things sorted out.
Deep breaths!!!

I received my cards today and I am thrilled with them. Thank you to Gerry, I hope your foot heals fast. Thank you to artistsAngelmuz, oddbreed, and rockin robin. the cards are beautiful. Thank you all

Received my cards today. Thanks for a wonderful swap and great cards from Debs913, Gerry, and Oddbreed.

See, I told you the posties would deliver, rain or shine or cold or heat.
They were probably just jealous that they didn't get invited to the party.

Gerry, wild party animals arrived down here in Appalachia where it seems like the mail is delivered by mule (in a party hat, of course). Great cards from maineatc (doggie), scwk0511 (balloon bunny) and Cobaltblue's Rockin' Turtle! Thanks everyone and extra thanks to Gerry who doesn't let a broken bone slow her down :)

Woo-hoo! My party animals arrived on Saturday, and I didn't see them all weekend. They got to the US and dashed off to the local hot spots immediately. Today they are relaxing after a wild weekend. I think they're planning where to go next....

Thanks to Gerry (Bringing the Wine), momoruth (Crawfish Carnivale) and debs913 (Dinner Party). Awesome!!

My Party Animal cards were all delightful!
Thank you so much for sharing your art with me.... Vicki Z, Katrinabean, and Scwk0511.

Pleased to hear they arrived safely Odd breed and Raineyday, I think that is about everyone.
No one has said they havent received them yet:unsure:
If there is anyone still waiting, please let me know as they should have all arrived by now.

Back
Top Bottom