Patriotic Mouse SWAP ~ Due February 13, 2012

Welcome: Kat & Creativemeemee Make sure you have something to drink and some sweets and we are set to go, please make sure you visit the thread often and chat with us..LOL

guess the DUCK will have to sign up fer this "Pariotic" mousie swap... and think I have figured an EAsy out for you Mouseit...
think I will do my hostess gift as a Michigan STATE flag.. I usually let our kind/sweet hostess have pick of the litter... but Not this time ol' gal... Michigan map and flag...

oh this is so much fun... always have wanted to give rules and guide lines for the HOstess.

LOL Hey Duck you got it but will I know the difference between the US flag and a Michigan flag? *giggles*
Hey How good would that be to get a hostess card with the STATE flag on it from all the players.. LOL (not that its mandatory either...just a thought)

LOL Hey Duck you got it but will I know the difference between the US flag and a Michigan flag? *giggles*
Hey How good would that be to get a hostess card with the STATE flag on it from all the players.. LOL (not that its mandatory either...just a thought)

Heehee, we don't have a state flag!

Shhh Sandy or I will send you to the naughty chair...LOL Don't encourage her to be bad.. she does that well enough by herself.....

Here have a baileys instead.......

Damn does anyone drink anything but baileys around here????

I wont go to the naughty chair !
I WONT
I WONT
He he he he
Im not spoiled !
IM NOT
IM NOT

I think that state flags are something unique to the USA. Probably so they could boast about their state. Arizona's is quite pretty but would anyone that isn't from Arizona know what it was? :no::nah: These 2 little guys don't seem to think so. I'm going with the 2 United States, Germany, and Italian.

Sandy Stop stamping your foot or I will have to pour Baileys and creme down your throat .. heehee Me thinks she is a might spoilt!

Jennie We have state flags here in Australia.... my husband insists on flying it at the same level as the Australian flag.. when it should be lower...LOL He was born and bred here...

I learn so much here on these threads!! Wow-- Thanks everyone for all the great information!! I love it!!!

Mice have claimed the cheesy moon for their countries. Of course, the third will be Swiss Cheese. Here are the first 2:
1_americanw.jpg
1_briew.jpg

Oops! I just noticed that I left out the maps. Now that they have claimed the moon does it count? I'll work on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom