Plain Zentangles: Zentangled Cupcakes due April 6, 2018

I did get new sets of cards but not those yet arty val. I wouldn't worry just yet, some times it takes awhile.

Sorry to lose you ThouArtDelyrias, I always love your zentangles but congratulations on selling the house!

Empress_Dragon, MicheleMC, and Anni (I love your avatar!) Welcome to the Zentangled cupcake swap, so glad you could join us!

Rosa your wonderful cupcakes have arrived safe and sound I love the way you zentangled them and made it look like the cupcake papers had ridges!

Hi! Mine are headed for the mail.
Cheers!

1_ZenCupcakeACTs.jpg

Love your cupcakes Empress_Dragon! I will be on the look out for them!

JUST A LITTLE REMINDER, ONLY A LITTLE OVER 3 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL THIS SWAP ENDS, GET THOSE CUPCAKES IN THE MAIL SOON!

Arty Val your cards are here!!! They arrived yesterday March 12th. If you remember the actual date you mailed them we could figure out how long it takes for ATC's to get between Singapore and the US. I know for Australia to the US it takes 22 days. Let me know the date you mailed so I can give future swappers from Singapore a heads up! You did an awesome job on your cupcakes! Thanks for playing!!!

love your cards Anni!

Arty Val I am REALLY glad you mailed early! For some reason cards from your area are taking longer than they did before. I have a lot of dealings with Australia and that time has increased from 10 days to 22 days! I figured your mail time increased too!

Paula7 welcome to the zentangled cupcake swap, glad you could play!

zoozyq I pm'd you my addy.

I am so sorry but I had this swap listed as due 16 April, without those extra 10 days I am now too late to send cards to you. :sad: please withdraw me :cry:

Understandable Donnacr, will miss seeing your wonderful cards!

Transcend,
if you think you can get your cards done and here by the due date you are more than welcome to join in on the fun!

Back
Top Bottom