Pointillism Swap - Due March 21st

AnneY....you cards have arrived!!! They're beautiful!

We're almost there. *fingers crossed* that they make it in time :)

When the other site closed I didnt know what was going on due to health issues in my family. I have them but they will get there a few days late. I had no idea the swaps were carring over to this new site and im sorry for that. Im just glad Elena contacted me about it being open and the swap I had with her as well. If you still want me to send them please contact me soon and I can get them out thanks..

I know that the last two envies were mailed quite a while ago but are coming from a further distance.....so, with any luck, they will be showing up any time now!!

Last time I sent you an envie, it only took a week (I'm amazed my records are that good... !).
Ah well, if they don't arrive on time, go ahead and swap out the rest.

Last edited:
inkleaves....I think you simply got lucky last time!
Even Canada to me takes every bit of two weeks.....sometimes more. Let's just cross our fingers and see what happens. We still have a chance.

Awesome news.....the mail just arrived and "both" of the last two have made it.....exactly on time!!!!
Bubblecup and inkleaves....we're all set!! YAY

I'll be swapping them out this weekend and will have them in the mail by Mon or Tues at the very latest because I'm going to be out of town starting Wed. We've completed this in perfect timing!!! Thanks everyone :)

Oh....I will. My husband is a yacht broker and he'll be at a show in Palm Beach....so I'm going to that. THree days after I get home I'll be flying out again to have a great four day artsy weekend with a bunch of people at this site. It's in the "rolodex sleepover" thread.
I'm sure we'll all be posting many pics for everyone when we return. :)

OK....I've sorted all the returns and they are ready for the PO.
Will have them in the mail this afternoon.
I'm afraid that some of the folk who were involved still haven't made it to this site.....so some of you may not hear who your cards went to for a while. I have included a card with the address for this site....so, hopefully they will find us :)
--------------------------------

All sent out!! :)

Last edited:
I received my cards today, thanks to wme133, Maryannf and Starweaver, and an extra thanks to WME for hosting!

Received fabulous cards from Rapa, Razziebone and Bubblecup! Many thanks to all of you and a thank you as well to Wanda for hosting a great swap!

Cards arrived the other day: truly gorgeous work by chatty, slibee, and Elaine! The level of artistry in this swap is very impressive.

I'm still out of town but checking in. Glad to see folks enjoying their returns.
I do know that not everyone who has received their cards has posted in this thread ...so, be sure to check your rep points. You may find who has your work from that! :)

Back
Top Bottom