Postage stamp ATCs - FLOWERS/TREES Due: Nov 20

More gorgeous creations being shown.

jo.on.the.go - your gorgeous creations have arrived. I LOVE the set of reptile stamps you used on the envelope.

In Australia we can't use domestic stamps on international mail as, even though their face value is the same, there is no GST (tax) included on one and so they cost the Post Office more. :wacko:

I'm so happy that my cards arrived. I enjoy using a variety of stamps on envelopes. The reptile stamps that you referred to were found stashed in a stationary box, placed there long ago. I'm sure that the PO loves the way that they are forced to add up the odd denominations for my eclectic assortment of stamps!

Fandanie - I will tell you as soon as your cards arrived. Another way to check is to see if they have turned green on the first post

Having said that - my husband and I will be away for Monday to Friday of next week. The mail is being kept for us so I will tell you as soon as we get back.

Thank you :cute: I've been making ATCs for some years now but I still feel like there is so much to learn! And so much variety of styles :D

I'd love to see yours but I haven't found them in this thread, do you have pictures? :)

Fandanie - your cards arrived on Friday

PLEASE NOTE - I have changed the topic of the February swap from 'Music' to "Performing arts" - you now have a chance to include all those stamps with famous actors on them, too

@Reinikka I did not take photos of mine before I sent them off. I didn't think of that. I have been taking photos of the cards in other swaps now that I know better.

I cannot believe I have been sitting on my cards since...well, since a while. I'd like to sign up. :) Donna, please PM'd your address and I'll get these in the mail tomorrow, which is Oct 16 deadline for US players. *universal forehead Duh slap*

Donna, I sent you a PM requesting your address, but I'm not sure it went thru. I re-sent today. Please post here if you still do not have the message.

ScrapPea - welcome back! I only received one request for my address from you and sent you the answer yesterday. I will sign you up to this swap and look forward to seeing you in others.

As ScrapPea pointed out my suggested mail by date was October 16 - as of today I only have 5 players from whom I do not have cards and that have not told me that they have mailed yet.

Australia Post is still very random in their deliveries so I would highly recommend that you get your cards in the mail ASAP.

I hope this image comes thru okay; it’s the first time posting pics from my phone. These are my contributions, with a related but unique one for our host. However, as the swap host, she has final choice with a card to keep.

The story behind the stamps is attached. Summary: The first friend I met in college, Cheryl, passed away in January. Her sister gifted me Cheryl’s stamp collection. As an artist herself, she’d love her stamps breathing art and joy to others.

Attachments

• 15766DF5-0F98-4A12-B7FF-68090A2357A4.jpg
    15766DF5-0F98-4A12-B7FF-68090A2357A4.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 15
Okay, I was going to make individual comments on people's cards, but everyone's contribution are delight-full. It's a treasure to receive any of these.

Back
Top Bottom