POSTAGE STAMP MIXUP 2 ~~ATC Swap Due April 16, 2019

Well my postage stamp ATCs have had quite the road trip! I've been carrying them around in my purse.

They've been on a campus visit to Fort Hays State University and to the hospital 3 times to visit my father in law, they've been grocery shopping and to work for 3 days and to church twice. :eek: Finally, they have been dropped off at the post office where they belong.

My cards haven't made it yet? I mailed them on March 5. Starting to get worried.... :unsure:

My cards haven't made it yet? I mailed them on March 5. Starting to get worried.... :unsure:

My apologies, AngelJoy. I got your cards on March 9— and forgot to mark them here as received. On a good note, I did leave you an itrader for them when I got them! I will mark it here on the list now. Again, I am sorry about that!

My apologies, AngelJoy. I got your cards on March 9— and forgot to mark them here as received. On a good note, I did leave you an itrader for them when I got them! I will mark it here on the list now. Again, I am sorry about that!

That's okay! I apparently forgot to update my records when I got the iTrader for them! hahaha. It's all good. :) Thanks for letting me know.

Big mail day today!! Cards arrived today from Haagmm, nanvan and Allegrae

I want to show you a card that is available for trade in my gallery. I am not sending it because I really dont want anyone to be stuck with a Christmas themed atc if they are not collecting them. I dont collect holiday cards, but I do create them for others.

So this was actually a note card, or Christmas card. I really struggled with adding the wreath postage stamp. I wanted it to go on the end of the desk but it didnt look right there, each time I tried to force it. So it went on the kittens basket.

1_Christmas_card_2_stamps.JPG

That's very nice, CQ5. I grew up with Holly Hobby. I don't know if that's her or not, but the resemblance is uncanny! I like it just the way you did it.

Yes, that is her. Holly Hobby, I had a Heather Hobby. Since my hair was brown. I think now, as I was thinking, that this was a vintage Secret sister card, that I thought, I would never use in a secret sister way. So I cut it up.

Sure, leydab, there is still time. As long as your cards are here by 4/16 ;)
I’ll sign you up!

Back
Top Bottom