PRINCESS FANCY PANTS ATCS OPEN MEDIUM DUE: Dec. 16

Thanks Collette. I didn't realize you would swap out before due date of Dec. 16, but I guess that makes sense if you aren't getting any other folks signing up.

ferretgirl, I guess my cards never showed up in any of your piles ??
If your going to swap out "early" go ahead and just withdraw me please..

SpottedCrow, they were not in any of my piles; so sorry about that. Well, since Jen signed up I am going to go ahead & honor the 12/16 due date so that she has some time to work on her ATCs & not feel rushed/pressured, you know that I mean? That would give you some more time to do another set...... I'd really like for you to be able to participate in this swap!!

Thanks for letting me know, JenUrebel. I am going through the same thing with my terminally ill Mom so I feel your pain & do know somewhat of what you are going through...

Proptart, Your cool, retro looking ATCs have arrived. Love the colors=) Thank you for sending in an extra....

I decided that I want to participate in this swap, too, so will have the swap sent out on Thursday, December 17th. Just an FYI=)

You'll never guess what came late in yesterday's post, SpottedCrow!!?? Yep, they arrived. Fairly wet envelope but the ATCs were okay. I don't have time to re-swap them out today or tomorrow but will get them in the mail this weekend. Thanks for everyone's patience!!

Back
Top Bottom