Rainbow/Colours and one other thing (HandDrawn/HP Only)-Due Date: December 10th 2013

Also rec'd Kretakim's cards - thank you very much for a hostie and the extra postage, muchly appreciated :D

I rec'd DmyTLadybug's cards yesterday - they are fabulous and amazing - I really love the white outline you've done, might have to try that technique out some day :D Thank you for the stamp and hostie also - very kind :)

Aw that's a shame, it was nic to have you :)

Today I rec'd Sunkissed's beautiful cards - I am so torn as to which I will keep... :D

CaptivatedLife, your cards are beautiful, you did an awesome job on them. I would love to receive one of yours. The first two I especially like, the landscape one and the rainbow-haired girl with pink background.

Captivated Life, the birch trees are shaded great!

Art Adeventurer I love your waterfall one, great job on it, it's very pretty and was a cool choice for rainbow themed!

Noodle, I hate to do it to you, but I need to withdraw. I have yet to start on any of the cards and am feeling really squirmy about the deadline, so figured I'd give you the heads up.

Hello everybody just a quick message to say sorry for being absent, I do check the forum every day and I'm really behind on all things admin. I think I have a dental abscess which has contributed to about 4 sleepless nights (along with a teething baby as well) so forgive me for not getting things done sooner. Once I've had a sleep and my dentist appointment tomorrow morning I'm going to attempt to get everything sorted (addresses sent out and sign ups etc).

Right now to get back on track, - Walnut47 lovely to have you and welcome to the site, I hope you have a lot of fun!

Amazing cards Art Adventurer and Captivated Life (So sorry it drained you creatively) :D

Back
Top Bottom