Realistic Landscapes and +, hand drawn /hand painted due March 10th

Juany

ATC Guru
Media
DUE DATE..March 10
# of cards..3/3 or 6/6
Unlimited players
Real(no cartoon or whimsical) Beautiful Landscapes and +, h d/ h p due March 10 Th

This swap is about realistic landscapes, seascapes, no whimsical or cartoon.
You can use watercolors, watercolor pencils, charcoal, acrylics, inks, pencils, coffee, every kind of paint you like to use.
The + is a flowers, birds, butterfly, bugs that it can looks your work close to far.

Please be sure your card conforms to ATC standards for size,and don't send too flimsy or with pieces falling off, your substrate should at least be card stock.
Be sure to put your cards into sleeves for protection.

An extra card for me will be greatly appreciate but not required to join.

USA folks please enclose a self addressed envelope and postage .
International folks please enclose an addressed label with your address,a dollar bill or USA stamps.
me
1-Cheryls...RECEIVED
2-Oldslady1992..RECEIVED
3-Rokingbearranch....RECEIVED
4-Tam
5-Jhuss...RECEIVED
6-Plumhill2001...RECEIVED
7-ekaterinahansing
8-Ladykristianna..RECEIVED
9-Tandy........RECEIVED
10-Suntrade....RECEIVED
11 Mcgillsj...RECEIVED
12. Art101..RECEIVED

Last edited:
So, just to understand what I have to do...when I draw/paint my landscape, put a bird or flower or whatever at the front of the card to give the impression of distance, as in yours? Include a foreground, middle, and background in the distance?

yes you can work any way just not make your card looks like collage.I do not if you remember i did some landscaper with some flower on front .let me see if I have more examples

Yes, I see - a realistic landscape with a plant/whatever in front to show the depth/distance. I'll work on some cards and sign up when I have enough to swap. My art isn't as reliable as I'd like while I recover...

I will do my cards and then sign up, as the nerve damage in my left hand makes it difficult to create on occasion. That way, if I have trouble making cards I'm happy to swap, I won't be worried and anxious about it. It should be good swap!

Yes pastels are welcome, I am tinking one of each , pastels , watercolor, pencil and more if have time.Welcome Cheryls.

I love this idea and your examples. I will lurk on this until I have cards completed. Sorry, I just hate to commit and have extra stress to meet a deadline, but I'm definitely interested in this one! ;)

Back
Top Bottom