Red Houses Swap (House-shaped ATCs), Mixed Media Collage, Due Feb. 24th, 2022

Hello Folks! All cards are in, swapped, and dropped in the nearest blue box! Hope you all love your returns. Please don't forget to leave an iTrader for me as your host, and You Rocks! for the artists that created your cards. Thank you all for playing!

My Red House returns arrived today-I received awesome houses from Plumhill2001, TSMarie, and kehlenn. Thanks for hosting such a great swap!

Red-ceived my cards today! Red delicious,man, red delicious!! Good stuff from Laffqueen, TSMarie, and TerryHEdwards. And fab hosting as always!

Received my absolutely awesome returns today from RaineyDay (Cardinal House), TS Marie (Cardinal) and Kehlenn (lovely red house with woman and child) - thank you all for the most gorgeous returns I've had in ages! And special thanks to our lovely hostess TS Marie - both for hosting and for your gorgeous Cardinal house! Off to leave YouRocks and ITrader.

Hello Folks! Everyone should have their houses by now and I will be closing this swap in a couple of days. If you have not yet done so, please make sure to leave your iTrader for me, and your You Rocks! for the artists that created your cards. Thank you all for playing! :)

Back
Top Bottom