Red - Zentangle ATC Color Series #1 - Due February 9, 2014

Returns were mailed today! Arrangements have been made with the ones the postal system has decided to take their time with (I'm not completely heartless LOL).

I hope you all enjoy your returns! There's still time to join the green swap if you'd like! Purple will be posted on March 1st! Hope to see you all there!

Please remember to leave iTrader for your hostess (it helps me know they've arrived ok...) and rep points (You Rock button) for the cards you've received. If anyone is unsure of how to leave rep points don't be afraid to ask! Post here or PM me if you'd prefer. I know our system can sometimes be confusing for new people. :wubclub: :wubclub:

Received wonderful zentangle cards from Anne, Beth and Onyatola. Anne, my computer won't let me leave a "you rock" until I have left more for others. Thanks to all of you for the cards. I love them all.
Kynara - you were a great hostess and I look forward to the "green" returns.
Mary Jean

I received great cards from gordianot, Ligilass, and Robcrusade! Thanks to Kynara for a wonderful swap!

My cards are here--thanks for hosting, Kynara! Off to leave rep points. . .

Hi Zenbren, for this swap, on the first page of the thread, where all of the instructions are, is a list of all the user names. If you click on the name you have, one of their posts will come up and you can use that "You Rock" button to leave rep points. You can also go back through the thread and find a post by that person and leave one there as well. I hope this helps. :)

thanks kretakim :)

a member search will bring up their profile, you need a post where they've said something to get the "you rock" button. Like kretakim said, I've linked a post for everyone with the list of players at the beginning of this thread. :wubclub:

Thanks Kynara for another awesome swap. Rc'd my cards from Franzia, Bartev78 and vmsmith3. Already left You Rocks and iTrader.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for hosting a great swap! My cards came and they are awesome. We have some super artists in this group - Kreakim, heymaggie and LadyKistianna - beautiful cards!!

Sorry it took me so long to post. I received my wonderful returns and am about to give rocks and itrader. Thank you all for a great swap experience. I received cards from noreaster91, kretakim, and dulci. Thanks so much for hosting the swap, Kynara!

Back
Top Bottom