Media
Swap Title: Rowdy Royals
Swap Due Date: Cards in my hands by Friday, March 16
Signup/withdraw date: None, but please communicate
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 OR 6 for 6
Max.# of participants: 40
Media: HD / HP

Rowdy Royals

If you’re looking for a polite, reverential royal portrait swap, this probably isn’t it.

For this swap, please create 3 (or 6) hand drawn or hand painted ATCs depicting a royal with a couple of cheeky, offbeat, or otherwise amusing details. Marie Antoinette with a Honey Badger in her hair? Right on. Queen Elizabeth I reenacting naval battles in the tub? Yes, please. Queen Victoria vs. Godzilla? I'll pay you.

Fictional royals – like the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland – are fine, but please don’t make up your own. Any member of any royal family is fair game.

Feel free to work your mixed media magic in the background, by the way, but all royals (and related focal images) should be HD / HP.

Rules of the Road
- All cards should be the standard size: 2.5” x 3.5”.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- All cards must be original, and each card must be different. Please do not make copies, submit prints, or create three virtually identical cards.
- Show off your talents. Send work that took time and care.
- Please don’t use hard, bulky embellishments, which upset postal machines.

Mailing & Postage
- When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address.
- Make sure your name and user name (at a minimum) appear on the back of the card.
- US Participants, include a SASE, business size, with enough postage to cover the mailing of your cards.
- I will cover the internationals.
- Please mail your cards early so they arrive on time.

Returns
- When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists.

Playas
1. HRH Queen Juli I
2. HRH Queen Oddie II
3. HRH King Joe His Lines III
4. HRH Queen TF IV
5. HRH Queen Cindy of the Job V
6. HRH Queen Ass of the Lovefroud VI
7. HRH Queen Deb's Distraction VII
8. HRH The Patently Superior Queen Els VIII of Helluvalot
9. HRH Queen Latifah IX
10. HRH Queen Le Nanner du Le Noot X
11. HRH King Russell "The King" & HMRC Cricket XI
12. HRH King son of aquarius XII
13. HRH King reverieJJ XIII
14. HRH Queen ArtDuJunque XIV
15. HRH Mrs. Queen Alderman XV
16. HRH Queen art junkie XVI
17. HRH Queen jo.on.the.go XVII
18. HRH Queen artsylola XVIII
19. HRH Queen catscradle XIX
20. HRH mikesatc

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh, Joe, if you're not careful, I will make it a 3, 6, or 4000:4000 swap, and then you'll have to make good! :jiggy:

TF Balding, wooo! Welcome!

Everyone keeps coming up with great swap ideas! I am spending so much time signing up for them and looking at other peoples cards, I'm not getting any thing done! So sign me up LOL :confused::D

We are amused by the subject of this swap...you may place our name on the list of supplicants, though we are certain it will be obvious that WE are not supplicating.

LMAO - I'm drinkin wine, did I forget to be polite??? :embarrassed:
(Thank you Ann, Lovefroud says in her wee little "sweet" voice)

Lovefroud, I just checked the level in the bottle I'm drinking on this fine NYE. Let's just say . . . oh dear!

Els, we are deeply honored to have Your Majesty's participation in this thoroughly unworthy swap! Deb, likewise, with apologies for distracting you!

As the old saying goes "I may not be Queen of Everything, but I want to be Princess of Helluvalot"

Back
Top Bottom