Scavenger hunt 2 swap~Due June 15

Uh oh! I finished early! I just LOVE this type of swap, and couldn't help myself! :wideeyed:

These are a more of a "busy" style than my usual, but I had fun! In the first card I used a Muni Passport Ticket for San Francisco...it's hard to tell because the ticket looks like a photo. Two have movie tickets, and the fourth is a ticket I created. :) I hope these are :cool: (?)

I'll have them in the mail tomorrow.

Arcana beautiful cards.

I see no reason that u couldn't create your ticket

LOVE the cards Yaqui13 and BridgetV! I can't wait to see the cards to follow! I think the idea to make the card itself a ticket is very cool (thanks to Jaceslave for okaying that!) and the "I can't drive 55" made me laugh! :)

I can't find enough tickets. Do they have to be for admission or can they be other types of tickets, for example.....parking tickers? Not that I would ever park illegally. :eek:

tahoo27, they can be tickets from a raffle or parking ticket. over in the party supplies they have tickets for raffles. if you pm me your address I can send you some.

if anyone else needs tickets pm me I have alot

Thanks, Arcana. Actually, that one came on a page out of one of those books of 12x12 sheets of card stock from JoAnn Fabric. I went ahead and glued on a smaller ticket as the finished product had too much space. Then forgot to rescan! Oh well............

lalka beautiful cards. cant wait to see them in person. I have a list for 4 more swaps

Great cards Lalka--I love the red/yellow "superior" card.

Back
Top Bottom