Shake It Up With Shakespeare - Due March 15, 2022

The Ides of March has arrived. I started to swap the cards. They will be on the way to you soon.

Last edited:
I swapped out the cards and they will be in the outgoing mail tomorrow. It was a little challenging doing the swapping because I didn't want anybody to receive two cards representing the same play, and I tried to see that everybody got at least one card they requested by comment or had "liked" under "post thanks/likes". I want to thank everybody for making this a fun swap for me to host.

When you receive your cards, don't forget to pass out the "You Rocks". It was hard to choose the hostess cards.

Reactions: HHC
What a wonderful swap. I passed out "You Rocks" for all the hostess cards I claimed. I wasn't able to give "You rocks" for two of the cards I took as swaps (Blastie - Villians, Vipers, Dogs (Richard II); and HHC - A Dream Itself is but a Shadow (Hamlet)) because I needed to spread the reps around. I'll try to catch those later.

Fabulous returns arrived from this fabulous swap ~ thanks to Blastie, Ancient Planter and jo.on.the.go, twice, as host and artist!

I got my cards, too, and they're really wonderful! Thanks to Vegan4Animals, Elliejaybird, BlancoLobo, leydab, Seascape 131, and Barox818 for the cards and to Jo for hosting!

I received my cards yesterday. Thank you Jo for putting together this fun swap and to Vegan4Animals, CiciCreates and HHC for their works of art!

My cards came today! Thank you somnia, BlancoLobo and Elliejaybird for wonderful cards. And thank you, jo.on.the.go for hosting this fabulous swap! Off to leave iTrader for Jo, and reps for the artists.

Received wonderful returns from m.wilding, CynthiaSillitoe and Vegan4Animals. Many thanks to you Jo for hosting such a fun swap. Off to leave itrader and you rock points!

Back
Top Bottom