Sixties TV Series, Collage Plus One - Due Feb. 6

My returns are here! so fast! Thank you ckartist, canadarosebud and kiwicsi for fantastic cards and a huge THANK YOU to Della for hosting this fun swap. Off to leave itrader and you rock points!

Received returns today from Mouseit, Linda4 ATC and Karr3ll! Thanks to all + our hostess!

I got The Official MouseClubHouse, Star Trek, and Flipper!! Great cards all around from ckartist, Karr311, and inkyfingers. Thanks to all, especially to Della who sponsored these '60's TV shows!! Now off to give urocs and itrader. And that's the way it was, in the sixties!!

To all the swabbies that left me fb's and I asked you whether or not you liked your returns, please forgive as your captain has gone about this all backwards!!!:eek: (going to the fb's before coming here to read your lovely posts) I am SO pleased to see that you are all enjoying what I chose for you so far, hope the rest of the crew is as pleased to open their goodie envelopes as well!!! :yes::jimlad:

Hiya swabbie J!! Do I hear a little echo of Walter Cronkite in there??? :biglaugh: You are ALL most JOYOUSLY welcome for coming along on what I am happy to hear was a FUN voyage!!! It was a hoot for your captain as well!:laugh:

Never fear! My friend Alorn was helping me open all my mail and it slipped underneath another envie :) Got it!

HEEEEEEEERE I AAAM TO SAVE THE DAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!! (the theme from Mighty Mouse!) Ok, here's how I do it....just find the person who you want to give fb to in the thread and click on their name and that takes you to the profile page. Then look over the top of the page and there will be a link that says something like "submit itrader for _____" and click on that and Bob's yer unkle!!! :biglaugh:

I am SOO proud of the crew and me humble self, your captain...........we've yammered on enough to get to a WHOPPING 17 pages of said yammering...........KEWL!!!;):biglaugh::jiggy:

Back
Top Bottom